Why Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Their Cars

idhitit

Established Member
What’s the big deal? If the person is all right and you have, insurance go buy another one. It’s not like some old rare collectible car, it’s new, go to the lot and go get another.

$hit happens.... it’s just a car.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
What’s the big deal? If the person is all right and you have, insurance go buy another one. It’s not like some old rare collectible car, it’s new, go to the lot and go get another.

$hit happens.... it’s just a car.

I would never ever let you drive my GT500. You are probably one of those guy's who breaks their friends stuff, and doesn't think anything about it.:nonono:

It's the principle, and you obviously don't get it.

idhitit

Established Member
I would never ever let you drive my GT500. You are probably one of those guy's who breaks their friends stuff, and doesn't think anything about it.:nonono:

It's the principle, and you obviously don't get it.

I'd just buy one myself if I really had to drive one. I treat my friends stuff even more anal than my own as it's not mine.

That accident could have happened to any person on this board. To spin a High Hp car in the cold only takes one second of lapsed judgment. For all we know the person could have barley goosed it and the JUNK 285 tires on a 660+ horse machine = this video Period.....

I'd be more concerned about my friend, not some easily replaced car. :beer:

Teal Terminator

Established Member
I'll let just about anyone drive my Jeep b/c with AWD and not nearly the power any of my Mustangs have had it's pretty difficult for it to get out of hand. But I was very particular about who I let drive my Stangs b/c if they aren't familiar with how quickly a RWD 500+ HP car can get out of control or what to do if it does, it can get dangerous real quick. Sorry to see the guys car was totaled but that is what insurance is for and I hope his friend is OK. You can buy/build another car, you can't replace a friend or family member.

Users who are viewing this thread