Why Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Their Cars

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Taught my brother how to drive a manual at an empty parking lot, other than that, I'm the only one driving my car. Shit like this can turn friends into strangers fast.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
bob goes on vacation. He asks his moron brother to take care of his cat. After a few days on vacation, bob calls to say hi. The moron brother blurts out "your cat is dead."

bob is beside himself with grief. And he chastises his moron brother for breaking the news to him in such an abrupt manner. The moron brother asks how he could have done it better.

Bob explains "well, for example, you could have told me the cat was on the roof. The next time we talked, you could say the fire department is trying to get him down. The next time, you could say the cat fell during the rescue and was in the veterinarian hospital. The next time i called, you could say the cat succumbed to his injuries and passed away. That way i would be prepared for the bad news."

the moron brother says he understands. Then he adds, "oh, by the way. Your shelby is on the roof."

roflcopter

BrettR

Established Member
Re: Why you don't let anyone drive your 13 Shelby

Damn sorry for the repost then.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Granelli31

Established Member
Seems it was a FAMILY member according to the description. Also, my eyes may not be seeing things right, but aren't those nitto or mt drag radials on the back? Also record low temps in many areas...so the DR's would be no good cold.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The only other person to ever drive my '03 Cobra (other than dealer service staff) was the buyer. And nobody ever asked me if they could drive it, either. They knew better. LOL!

Stang Lover

Established Member
Wow!!!

Even when I had my 96gt and foxbody's that weren't heavily modded just gears etc i didn't let my friends or even ex gf drive it. I let my friends drive it once so I could record my exhaust (experienced) & so he could learn stick in a parking lot (different friend).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread