Why is it that sh!t cars think they can beat a 1993 Cobra?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Haha, I'm not talking about the lycra nut hugging retards with seats stuffed up their asses.

This is the race course at Angelfire Ski resort from last summer. The commentary is pretty dumb but these are the type of mountain bike trails I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMv3h7DGN7c

I cant... I can't do this... OMG I'm laughing so hard I'm crying..

I'm not laughing at you man... You just don't have a clue.. ROFLMMFAO...

Ithnu

Established Member
I cant... I can't do this... OMG I'm laughing so hard I'm crying..

I'm not laughing at you man... You just don't have a clue.. ROFLMMFAO...

I re-read the last few posts. I think I know where you're going. I doubt I'll ever meet anyone here so the trash talk seems like e-fighting; never gonna happen. I guess mountain bikers/skiers/snowboarders are far friendlier when the worst that happens is a few punches.

2 very different groups of people apparently.

Anyway...back to everyone telling my car is slower than a Pinto firing on 3 cylinders.

Last edited:

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I re-read the last few posts. I think I know where you're going. I doubt I'll ever meet anyone here so the trash talk seems like e-fighting; never gonna happen. I guess mountain bikers/skiers/snowboarders are far friendlier when the worst that happens is a few punches.

2 very different groups of people apparently.

Anyway...back to everyone telling my car is slower than a Pinto firing on 3 cylinders.
lol, friendly and fighting over 'secret' trails doesn't seem to go together. Secret trails? seriously? I guess that's the same thing as a 'secret' fishing spot on the Wando river here.. because there's no way somebody could just actually find the place legitimately.

lol_zpsde431308.jpg

Holy crap that's intimidating!! :beer:

Fox 5.0

Established Member
Although I haven't ran into any mountain bike/skiier 'gangs'... I can at least appreciate what he's talking about. Living by the beach, if you surf the 'locals' wave and you're an outsider and F up somehow (drop in on them, steal their wave, etc) or just being an outsider in general... you could be physically harmed. Hell, a dude was literally beat to death by a surf gang in La Jolla while back. Otherwise i've heard they'll pull a knife on you, spray your board with soap (so you slip off, rendering the board useless to ride)... stupid sh*t. This is obviously petty and pretty f'n immature, but don't hate on the guy for telling it like it is.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Although I haven't ran into any mountain bike/skiier 'gangs'... I can at least appreciate what he's talking about. Living by the beach, if you surf the 'locals' wave and you're an outsider and F up somehow (drop in on them, steal their wave, etc) or just being an outsider in general... you could be physically harmed. Hell, a dude was literally beat to death by a surf gang in La Jolla while back. Otherwise i've heard they'll pull a knife on you, spray your board with soap (so you slip off, rendering the board useless to ride)... stupid sh*t. This is obviously petty and pretty f'n immature, but don't hate on the guy for telling it like it is.
I was just messing with him because I think that type of shit is silly. I've had people actually come up and tell me I"m in their fishing spot expecting me to move. The stupidity of all three scenarios is laughable. Unless it's private property, a trail, a wave, or a fishing spot should be fair game to anyone and everyone who comes along.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Ill put up a $100 bucks that the caliber wins......

oh yea OP just because a turbo car burns oil, doesn't mean its on the "down slope". My evo would let out a puff underboost and that car could have ran on water LOL

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Nice car, OP. Keep it stock, those are extremely rare in modded form. Who gives a damn how fast it is, it was built 21 years ago for crying out loud. I played the keeping up with the latest musclecars game for a while and finally realized that dumping 25K in cash into an older car is a bad investment so I sold my '93 Cobra and my Terminator vert for a '14 GT500. The car almost hasn't depreciated at all after 16-months of ownership.

Keep the '93 stock. Street-racing is pointless, dangerous, and highly illegal these days.

Phil04Cobra

Aluminator Cobra
Established Member
This reminds me off when I had my 08 v6 mustang . It looked fast but was slow as hell . Everyone was always trying to race me because it was a v6 . Every diesel truck and hemi 1500 wanted to go . I used to nose out most , but some diesels would walk me hard haha. It was all in good fun and now that I got my Cobra hardly anyone wants to go . Except the diesel guys and that gets annoying . Run em OP . show them what that 180rwhp will do . haha

Ithnu

Established Member
lol, friendly and fighting over 'secret' trails doesn't seem to go together. Secret trails? seriously? I guess that's the same thing as a 'secret' fishing spot on the Wando river here.. because there's no way somebody could just actually find the place legitimately.

Secret trails are locals being asshats. Illegal trails or ones that are on private land is a different story. This isn't a mtn bike or ski/snowboard forum so sorry to even bring it up. Anyway, I know the shit talk is people just having fun. Seriously, you're all on a computer so no worries.

Tezz500 has earned my Internet meme respect, ****er is pretty funny.

20120628-160238.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread