Wire tuck with PCM, fuse box, battery, and ABS relocate *lots of pics*

01bluesnake

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Holy shit.

Now you're ready for twins.

Actually was making room for a big single :rockon:

I had the same idea as I was installing my Vortech, but had no idea how to get it done. you sir, are full of win.

one day I may have to have you on speed dial and have you show me the ways of the force.

also, if one day you decided to write up a walk-thru, and possibly a premade wiring harness, i know i'd pay a decent chunk of change for it.

Thanks lol. If you have any questions, you are welcome to send me a pm anytime. I probably wont be doing any type of custom harness for it since it pretty much needs to be done on car with the harness's in place.

Holy shit, that is amazing! You do some incredible work and have more patience than I could ever think about having! Great job!
Hahaha thank you, having a lot of time in the field working on cars helped this go pretty smooth

When car I bring my car? I can bring your favorite beer :D

We talking kegs of premium? hahaha

I've always wondered what these cars would look like with a shaved bay... DO IT!! :poke:

May happen next year when motor comes out for building, was already thinking this as well.

Very clean!!!

Details on battery relocation setup?

I used a JL audio fuse block with a 200amp fuse, ran with Stinger HPW 4 gauge wiring. The wiring is capable of 150amp continuous which is more than the car will ever have. The battery and holder is made by XS and is the D680. Have had the battery since '09 in my cobra and has never failed me even sitting weeks in winter without a start.

Don't pop a fuse!

Looks good!

Lol, hopefully not but not horrible to get the bumper off if needed.

More pics as promised with a real camera

010_zps5e70c3f2.jpg

009_zps99378b31.jpg

008_zps2f94fa90.jpg

007_zpsea8c18d5.jpg

006_zps7169c60a.jpg

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Holy crap that looks amazing!

But moving all that stuff outside of the nice safety zone of the engine bay...:eek:

It sure does look worth it.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Very neat!

It reminds me of the old mustangs, all you need is a bladder for the washer fluid lol

Users who are viewing this thread