13 a6 + tvs + e85 =

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
WOW. We have a 2013 A6 with basically identical setup but on 76mm pulley and it only makes 610 whp on race gas. Would this car be interested in racing our car?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
WOW. We have a 2013 A6 with basically identical setup but on 76mm pulley and it only makes 610 whp on race gas. Would this car be interested in racing our car?

Since this car has never raced who knows. But if you wanna find out bring it to sac raceway.

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
Since this car has never raced who knows. But if you wanna find out bring it to sac raceway.
Lets set something up. We will come up there. What nights do you guys race at Sac? Would like to see how we stack up against that big AED horsepower!

FIFTY

Established Member
Lets set something up. We will come up there. What nights do you guys race at Sac? Would like to see how we stack up against that big AED horsepower!

I haven't even driven my car yet and I'm already getting called out....LOVE IT! That would be awesome if we could set something up once the car gets dialed in...hell, I'd might half way:beer:

5.0_KenneB

Established Member
Do you have a converter on the car? How much boost you running on e85? To be honest with you with those kind of numbers through a auto and if you have a converter with a good tire setup I see 9's in the near future!!!!

Shaun@AED

The next *big* event we plan on going to is Ford vs Chevy.
Saturday July 6th.

Hopefully FIFTY can make it, if not we will have other AED cars for grudge matches. (a customer's 2012 KB A6 will be there) Once we beat all the Chevy's (and clean up the track from them breaking down) we typically run Ford vs Ford.

chevyvsfords

Bad500Chris

Ace
Established Member
Awesome numbers Mark, let me know when you go to the track!

I'll be there for the Ford vs Chevy event.
You know I'm down to line up.

FIFTY

Established Member
Do you have a converter on the car? How much boost you running on e85? To be honest with you with those kind of numbers through a auto and if you have a converter with a good tire setup I see 9's in the near future!!!!
No converter, 10.5lbs of boost....9's would be nice:burnout:

Saturday July 6th.

Hopefully FIFTY can make it, if not we will have other AED cars for grudge matches. (a customer's 2012 KB A6 will be there) Once we beat all the Chevy's (and clean up the track from them breaking down) we typically run Ford vs Ford.

chevyvsfords
Yeah, I'll try and make this so we can show some Chevy's how it's done, we should have great track prep!

Awesome numbers Mark, let me know when you go to the track!

I'll be there for the Ford vs Chevy event.
You know I'm down to line up.
Thanks Chris, time to go fast.

Last edited:

Ill_W1N

Established Member
I will be there as well to drag allens ass down the track,. We've been going back n forth for too long! Ordered my ds, loop, and bmr adj uca today... (And new fuel pump) Car should be ready by then.

FIFTY

Established Member
I will be there as well to drag allens ass down the track,. We've been going back n forth for too long! Ordered my ds, loop, and bmr adj uca today... (And new fuel pump) Car should be ready by then.

Let the call outs begins! So it ended being a fuel pump issue?

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Saturday July 6th.

chevyvsfords

Let the call outs begins! So it ended being a fuel pump issue?

From talking with jpc, shaun, thomas, im 90% sure. Ordered a new one today and thomas is coming over tomorrow when it gets here to power probe the old one and install the new one. If its not ill cry lol. I just dumped 1100 on driveline parts.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
From talking with jpc, shaun, thomas, im 90% sure. Ordered a new one today and thomas is coming over tomorrow when it gets here to power probe the old one and install the new one. If its not ill cry lol. I just dumped 1100 on driveline parts.

Its the pump. Just need to keep that jms bap down for normal driving.

FIFTY

Established Member

Nice Chad..... I really hope it ends up being the pump, keep us posted....

Users who are viewing this thread