13GT Auto Driveshaft Time, Now Which One?

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I would consider a DSS but from what I hear they are made when ordered and I don't wanna wait, I wanna pickup the phone order it and have it shipped same day....American Muscle has the Axel Exchange Shafts in stock and ship out same day....if I could find a place that had the DSS ones in stock and are not just taking your money only to have your item drop shipped I would prolly get a DSS....anyone know where I can order a DSS that have them in stock ready to ship same day?

Lack of patience when buying high end car parts will results in compromises being made. 2-3 week wait is worth DSS's quality.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We take pride and have had great results with using the Axle Exchange. Always the best pricing on them too!

nordy racer

Established Member
Shaftmasters. Mine has 0 vibration, and direct bolt in. And the best part, it's $160 cheaper then Dynotech and DSS

Shaftmasters here also. its been on the car for a while now. not a single problem and i loved the price.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Thanks ....just wondering couple videos I saw car blowing stocker ar 130mph

Was it a V6 car? If so, they are not made to go over 115mph if I remember and when people remove the speed limiter and go beyond that, bye bye DS.

OP - I have nothing to offer, but wish you the best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread