Fully loaded units

I'll call it the 5 option cars

Electronics pkg
Glass Roof
Shaker Pro
Svt Track Pak
Cover

45 units exists with the 5 options

You missed Recaro's & SVT Performance Package in the list above, which would be Fully Loaded cars.

Fully loaded, optioned like mine including Glass Roof, white/black stripe '14 at Loveland Ford, Loveland, CO for $9,995 ADM. Came from a dealer in WI. 9 miles.

Last edited:

svt93cobrablack

Established Member
821a pkg has the Performance Package, track pack is another stand alone option. But there are 8 fully loaded 821a pkgs without Recaros. It is amazing how different each dealer ordered their cars.

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
So...18% of the total number of 14s built are still available for sale, in January 2014.

Kudos to Ford for great inventory control. I'm sure Chevy wishes they could do the same.

Considering its below the freezing mark in 75% of the entire country, I think when it warms up- that number will start to drop quite a bit

Eleanor14

Established Member
So...18% of the total number of 14s built are still available for sale, in January 2014.

Kudos to Ford for great inventory control. I'm sure Chevy wishes they could do the same.

Considering its below the freezing mark in 75% of the entire country, I think when it warms up- that number will start to drop quite a bit

x1

Exactly...

evil eye

Established Member
Fully loaded units

I'll call it the 5 option cars

Electronics pkg
Glass Roof
Shaker Pro
Svt Track Pak
Cover

45 units exists with the 5 options

Does your system also list colors? Just curious if the are any brand new Grabber Blues with the 6 options out there, as they stopped making that color a couple of months ago from what I've read here. GB should also be the least produced color in 2014, not counting the one GHIG of course. :D

Last edited:

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
I think more would be gone if it were not for the ADMs. I am getting mine for at least $2500 under MSRP. I wonder if the ADMs will hold up much longer........Steve

5.8 Venom

Established Member
I think more would be gone if it were not for the ADMs. I am getting mine for at least $2500 under MSRP. I wonder if the ADMs will hold up much longer........Steve

I dunno, if you look at the Used market, Those Dealers are thinking they have struck Gold and slapping outrageous ADM's on used. Some only last a week or two before they start coming back down to reality, but I think they throw it out there and hope someone bites.

I know in So Cal, most dealers are adding an ADM, so its easier for them to "argue" when they know anywhere in the region your going to have one.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Just bougut my 14 base with recaro for 4000 off msrp. Northern Illinois...today windchill is -20. So dealers are motivated. Lol

svt93cobrablack

Established Member
Out of the 17 grabber blue Shelby's out there there is 1 with all of the options it's in Andrews Texas a suburb of Dallas. I think you have a pretty rare combination, it looks great. We are still getting sticker for our cars, we sold one tonight and it's going to be -40 with the windchill tonight. Come on spring!

Last edited:

evil eye

Established Member
Wow, very interesting. Thanks for the info guys! I'm actually going to Texas in June, maybe I'll pass by and see if it's still there. I'll freak out my family and friends and say I brought the car with me to TX. :D

5.8 Venom

Established Member
I dunno, I think we are going to see cars on the lots until Fall. I mean there are still some 13's on the lots new.

bpmurr

Established Member
I dunno, I think we are going to see cars on the lots until Fall. I mean there are still some 13's on the lots new.

Most of those are because of ADMs. Hell I think there are technically unsold KR's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread