2nd Annual Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
yeah i guess i may be jumping the gun a little. its only a 2hr drive. when i checked the weather last nite it was calling for 50% chance of rain here on Saturday. Just checked it again and now its down to 30%. What i never understood is why when there is a 20% chance of rain or greater they put up the thunderclouds/rain pic? Why not put up a sun picture or just a reg cloud? there is a 80% chance it wont rain. oh well

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yeah i guess i may be jumping the gun a little. its only a 2hr drive. when i checked the weather last nite it was calling for 50% chance of rain here on Saturday. Just checked it again and now its down to 30%. What i never understood is why when there is a 20% chance of rain or greater they put up the thunderclouds/rain pic? Why not put up a sun picture or just a reg cloud? there is a 80% chance it wont rain. oh well

cause weather people get paid to guess...they have no idea what it will do...lol

I hate those damn cloud things too...I want this!

small_sun.png

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
awesome man...be safe on the way up

Will do, going to be a long night. Should be back home from going to pick it up around midnight, have to swap the slick/skinnies on and load the car. Then be up at 6am to get on the road so I don't have a repeat of last year.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Will do, going to be a long night. Should be back home from going to pick it up around midnight, have to swap the slick/skinnies on and load the car. Then be up at 6am to get on the road so I don't have a repeat of last year.

haha..yea...we want to see you at Hooters friday night!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Good news guys. Just got off the phone with MIR. IF Saturday screws us, we have sunday available to us as well for a rain date.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I love how you guys are all ready and my car is still sitting on jack stands. I guess I'll finish that up tonight.

I'm feeling a lot better about this event now though.

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
I love how you guys are all ready and my car is still sitting on jack stands. I guess I'll finish that up tonight.

I'm feeling a lot better about this event now though.

HAHAHA that makes two of us, I thought i was the only with it still on jackstands

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Running a little late but I'm jumping in the truck now......

Yipppeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Users who are viewing this thread