2nd Annual Terminator Shootout Track Rental @ MIR!!!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
You should just drive the car up there and if you break I can town you home lol, i'm heading back to florida on sunday. I95 on the way home.

Haha, don't want to put that many miles on the car plus I have Hoosiers on the back....not so good in the rain.

shhak

Established Member
Not sure if it's an option, but uhaul used to rent dolly's. Last time we rented one it was like $19.95 a day for unlimited mileage as long as you plan to return it to the same location you picked it up from. If you only take it 1 way, it gets pretty expensive though. Just an idea!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'm loading up in the morning and will probably still leave tomorrow night.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Kevin.......................................MAKE it happen!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on and get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Not sure if it's an option, but uhaul used to rent dolly's. Last time we rented one it was like $19.95 a day for unlimited mileage as long as you plan to return it to the same location you picked it up from. If you only take it 1 way, it gets pretty expensive though. Just an idea!

They still do, but it's $44.95 a day and I'd have to borrow a truck to get it since they won't let Explorers tow their equipment.

Kevin.......................................MAKE it happen!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on and get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying man believe me! I'm thinking about forgetting about my conscience and asking somebody that works for my mom, poor guy would probably let me borrow it but I'd feel terrible asking. My douche father borrowed his trailer a few years back and wrecked it, then sued him for the damage to his truck saying it was the trailers fault.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I'm trying man believe me! I'm thinking about forgetting about my conscience and asking somebody that works for my mom, poor guy would probably let me borrow it but I'd feel terrible asking. My douche father borrowed his trailer a few years back and wrecked it, then sued him for the damage to his truck saying it was the trailers fault.

ouch

03cobra283

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Established Member
Thats what im praying for, ill be all loaded up and ready to go come tomorrow night and looking for a great weekend full of some new PBs

deec73

Established Member
I cant believe I missed this thread. Been here for over 2 months. We been talking about this event for almost a year Dwight. I just heard about it Monday while talking to Kevin about it. Im not going to be able to make it. Didnt plan on it happening this soon. I coulda swore you said November.

Thats cool though, im sure yall will have a blast. Maybe I can come next year.

TRBO VNM

those of you coming down from the north, don't worry about the weather here at the track if you run into it north. so far, from my experience is it usually passes further north. Dwight and some friends said it was raining where they were and we got nothing down here. I had about an hour of drizzle tonight and then it stopped and roads were dry within 30 min.

just looked at weather.com again...lol. they are a trip

now rain tomorrow as typical, few showers friday and am showers saturday.

went from 40% today, 80% tomorrow and 50% friday and 40% sat to

70% thurs, 30% fri and sat.

BTW, I am checking for my zip 20659. MIR's zip is the same.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
My car is 100% ready and will be loaded up today and ready to meet Jake Fri morning. BTW Jake, plan on fueling in Jersey, 40 cents cheaper than me in CT.

Venimus03

Established Member
96stanggt said:
They still do, but it's $44.95 a day and I'd have to borrow a truck to get it since they won't let Explorers tow their equipment.

Well that sucks. Maybe you could borrow someones truck to go pick up the trailer then swap the trailer over to your explorer, lol. Good luck man, hope your able to figure something out.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
just checked the weather and its a no go for me. Hope it clears up for you guys

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
just checked the weather and its a no go for me. Hope it clears up for you guys

Kinda early to make that call, especially when you are local and it's two days away don't ya think? You're close enough that you could litterally decide the morning of and still make it down.

As for the weather, it's looking up. They are now calling for a 30% chance of scattered AM showers. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread