30 Day Cold Shower Challenge - Are you man enough?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
yes when it's 110^ outside and I want to cool my ballz down real fast i'll take a FREEZING shower. but I'm not doing this during normal weather lol. fuk that !
nice fail at circumvention of the obscenity filter …

Title of this thread is gay.

OP are you man enough to take cold combat showers everyday in a warzone?
been there done that … won't do it unless forced to ever again

truefiveo

Established Member
nice fail at circumvention of the obscenity filter …

been there done that … won't do it unless forced to ever again

Your gonna be in the Stan till the end?

I just got an offer to go back to Iraq...contemplating now.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Your gonna be in the Stan till the end?

I just got an offer to go back to Iraq...contemplating now.
most likely. see no reason to leave. of course if they have a job in iraq with some longevity and money attached I would go there LOL.

I just wish the ****heads in charge would make up their damn mind.

truefiveo

Established Member
most likely. see no reason to leave. of course if they have a job in iraq with some longevity and money attached I would go there LOL.

I just wish the ****heads in charge would make up their damn mind.

Yea its a circus here also:lol:

I've never seen such an unorganized cluster**** of mismanaging money and base shrinking until now.

Word from the big wigs of this base is 31 December for the last man to hop on that freedom bird outta this dump.

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Yea its a circus here also:lol:

I've never seen such an unorganized cluster**** of mismanaging money and base shrinking until now.

Word from the big wigs of this base is 31 December for the last man to hop on that freedom bird outta this dump.
what base you one? PM it if you want. I am betting that once the elections are over there will be some changes made to the plan …

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
30 days isnt so bad, did alot more days than that back in basic.. :lol:. A cool shower post workout or on a hot ass day isnt bad, but not feeling it during the NY winter we've been having!!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'll do it. Ive had to do it a few times here and it's bearable, and the after effect does feel good but I never thought there was any long lasting benefits to it. If what they say is true I think this will help me some.

SteveChris

Established Member
There's a 40% placebo effect for meds, treatments, and things like this. I will throw it into that category. Fat burn? you'll burn more calories but i'd be willing to bet taking the stairs instead of the escalator will burn more and suck less.

Monster Mach

Established Member
Is it wierd iv always taken cold as **** showers? To the point most people would drink the water on a summer day type of cold

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just took my first one. Couldn't bring myself to go anymore than chest in so I turned the heat up til I could put my head under which wasn't much. After that I turned it back cold and stayed in that until I got done with my body wash. In bed now and feel amazing actually. I've felt this way before after riding my bike in cold temps. If that's the only real effects it does feel pretty amazing and relaxing. Will probably do again.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Cold shower #15.

Jump kicked my office building door this morning ready to **** shit up.

Just took my first one. Couldn't bring myself to go anymore than chest in so I turned the heat up til I could put my head under which wasn't much. After that I turned it back cold and stayed in that until I got done with my body wash. In bed now and feel amazing actually. I've felt this way before after riding my bike in cold temps. If that's the only real effects it does feel pretty amazing and relaxing. Will probably do again.

Bravo man. :beer:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
There's a 40% placebo effect for meds, treatments, and things like this. I will throw it into that category. Fat burn? you'll burn more calories but i'd be willing to bet taking the stairs instead of the escalator will burn more and suck less.

Don't worry about the supposed benefits, just do it and report your findings. I don't know about burning fat or anything of that shit, but I feel great.

Users who are viewing this thread