30 Day Cold Shower Challenge - Are you man enough?

2014GT

Established Member
Going from a comfortable environment to a extreme environment can trigger Testicular Torsion. Like jumping into an ice cold river on a hot day for example. Look it up. Perhaps I know from experience.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I do this in the summer, i gradually go from hot to cold by the end. But after this past winter theres no way in hell im doing during the winter haha

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I used to try cold showers. Never really gotten used to it though as I usually react like a dog trying to avoid baths

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Going from a comfortable environment to a extreme environment can trigger Testicular Torsion. Like jumping into an ice cold river on a hot day for example. Look it up. Perhaps I know from experience.

Not going to happen from a cold shower. :lol: Jumping into an ice cold river is a little different than standing in a cold shower.

Sorry your sack smacked icy water and went up your taint. :beer:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I might give this a shot. If I do shower at night I like to start warm and gradually get it colder, I do find it gives me a bump of mental clarity and focus, as well as helping me relax and getting cold as shit makes the bed that much more inviting afterwards.

The problem with me and doing it in the morning is I hate being wet in the morning enough as it is; it doesnt wake me off and generally makes me more annoyed at the fact I have to get up in the first place, so now im standing there, still tired as ****, now dripping wet, pondering the entire reason why humans even go to work in the first place.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
still tired as ****, now dripping wet, pondering the entire reason why humans even go to work in the first place.

Lol. :lol1:

Do it at night then, a cold shower is a cold shower. I'll admit, doing it in the morning, SUCKS. That moment right after I hit cold water still half awake...

But afterwards, I want to go outside and bite a ****ing bear in the neck.

It sets the tone for my day.

I'm thinking about filling my tub with cold water and just jumping in to get that first moment over with quicker. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Equalbracket

Established Member
Oh no. Impossible for me, the second cold water touches my feet I turn into a fricken sissy. Hop out and stand there just shivering, wondering if i'll ever be warm again lol. 40 Gallons isn't enough hot for me. I'm going tank less, hot as hell showers forever.I get out sweating.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Oh no. Impossible for me, the second cold water touches my feet I turn into a fricken sissy. Hop out and stand there just shivering, wondering if i'll ever be warm again lol. 40 Gallons isn't enough hot for me. I'm going tank less, hot as hell showers forever.I get out sweating.

It's a challenge, not, take cold showers, 'it feels nice'. Cold water sucks balls.

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill try it. it doesnt bother me that much. at my old house the thermocoupler kept going out on the water heater. and this was a new thermocoupler!
wake up in the morning, no hot water :bored: the females of the house were like **** that and go showerless till id get it working again. me? no problem. hopped right in.

went to Yosemite and dove into the lake at the base of the waterfall. talk about ICE cold water. it felt refreshing :thumbsup:

Last decade my water heater failed. And I was so pissed when I found that the AQMD had forced compliance on making water heaters "low pollution" which had more than tripled the price, that I refused to buy a new one in Los Angeles county.

So I cold showered for a little over a month. Luckily it was in the middle of a heat wave and the tap water was 74 degrees. Which wasn't to bad.

I finally drove out to the Home Depot in Lancaster (which is outside of Los Angeles County) and bought a water heater for $99.95 instead of $445.00 for the exact same damn capacity, 40 gallons.

Lancaster is still Los Angeles county.

Screw cold showers.

this

truefiveo

Established Member
Settle down ladies. There's obviously far tougher conditions than a cold shower.

Only lady here is you

Really? Are you man enough?

Are you man enough to take cold showers bro?

Ohhh lemme make a challenge for SVTP bros who are tough and man enough to take cold showers.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I just took one. It was stimulating, I started to laugh towards the end of it as part of some strange response.

In the summer, no problem, dead of winter, **** that.

You know how it sucks when you get out of a hot shower and you feel cold, when you get out of a cold shower it feels warm.

Users who are viewing this thread