6R80 Auto Testing Complete....Transbrake Inside

nonliberal

Established Member
It won't be a secret forever.

Nope, especially now that people know it's possible.
I would probably sell it while it's still worth top dollar, but to each their own.
I just love seeing that things are progressing all the time with these cars. Lots of talented people working on them.

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Nope, especially now that people know it's possible.
I would probably sell it while it's still worth top dollar, but to each their own.
I just love seeing that things are progressing all the time with these cars. Lots of talented people working on them.

^ This
Coming from imports, the progress and available parts for domestics is like light years ahead lol.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Outstanding! Where is beefcake??

In before "thats not even a full pass or anything, it proves nothing"

lol ;) JK JK Congrats!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
5psi should come out nicely.

with the brake there, I noticed it took about 4 seconds for the rpms to come all the way,, is there something about this trans that you don't just stab it?

no 2 step?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
5psi should come out nicely.

with the brake there, I noticed it took about 4 seconds for the rpms to come all the way,, is there something about this trans that you don't just stab it?

no 2 step?

That's is pushing past my converter. Two Step was set to 3500rpm it pushed past the converter met the two step and off i went.

86merc

Established Member
I'm sure a two step is a must to keep it from damaging the internals of the trans. Good job guys.

It is a must to keep the RPM from rising. Torque will increase the stall speed, more rpm means more boost, more boost means more torque, more torque means more RPM and it goes over and over again. It is great when you have a variable stall in the car. Just change the two step (or three step if that is what you are using). :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread