Aeroforce Interceptors owners beware!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Where and the hell does it seem I'm trying to dismantle your company?

I wanted to settle this in a nice manner and retain a good relationship. You would not return my emails and text messages. I sent them from last night to today.

Again I simply posted this so others would not have the same thing happen to them.

And you accuse me of false statements, inaccurate statements and trying to dismantle your company? I think and hope it would take more than one post to dismantle your company.

Look at all the issues on your websites forum, when its working right.

You still have not tried to duplicate the issue and your tech department is saying that it is okay to unplug the Aeroforce gauge and drive the car and the wideband o2 will be okay. WRONG!

So it is obvious that you and your company don't care that my sensor was damaged from disconnecting the Aeroforce gauge. Even though the controller has its own power and ground.

I even emailed you and asked about ordering a back-up controller, so I was still willing to do business with your company.

I also was planning on going with a dual gauge setup in my car, installing a dual gauge setup in my dad's GT500 with the Aeroforce WB and recommended Aeroforce to two friends with Ford Diesels that wanted the dual gauge setup with the exhaust temp sensors.

AN AEROFORCE GAUGE IS A LOT DIFFERENT THAT A TV, why even compare them? Makes no sense.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Also when did I say you or anyone at your company lied? Your company tech did say it was okay to disconnect the gauge and datalog the car, when in fact it is not okay to do so.

I guess that is what you are referring to.

TVSCobra

Established Member
I hope another company comes out with a similar product. Maybe then your customer service will be forced to improve.

TVSCobra

Established Member
Todd have you read this whole thread? Have you read about others having issues getting in touch or getting responses from your company, or the issues they have had?

Doesn't seem so, if anything you are the one with the agenda toward me.

Now are going to return my emails, texts or calls?

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member
Nice I wish he would atleast read my emails let alone go through the hassle of posting them all up here. I'm still waiting for a response going on 2 mos.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
I have one as well. Works fine except I have never been able to get the Annunciator lights to work.

TVSCobra

Established Member
I have one as well. Works fine except I have never been able to get the Annunciator lights to work.

I also have a similar issue, only the P1 works. You can select P1 or P2 then select the sensor you want then the value, above or below and only P1 is monitored.

When I tried out using the P1 and P2 it doesn't work at all.:nonono:

I know all things break and have issues. I refuse to send mine it and not have anything to monitor my car with, plus I would have to disconnect and remove my wideband sensor and would have no idea what my A/F ratio is while my gauge is being serviced.

And my SVT gauge face, the paint is blotchy and appears to be sticking to the clear face plate.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Wow, I lost track of this thread until tonight. Lots of activity lately! I was planning to buy a dual set to replace the failed single unit I already have, but after reading this, I will likely try to find something else.:nonono:

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Wow, I lost track of this thread until tonight. Lots of activity lately! I was planning to buy a dual set to replace the failed single unit I already have, but after reading this, I will likely try to find something else.:nonono:

They suck.. I got a set for Xmas. The bottom gauge wont read unless you disconnect the obd port every time.. Brand new product

TVSCobra

Established Member
Again as I have posted several times, I only posted to warn people. I guess Todd took it the wrong way.....

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
You guys that are having problems with the Aeroforce should maybe look into these:

PLX Devices Inc - USA

I have been thinking about going this route myself.

Nice I wish he would atleast read my emails let alone go through the hassle of posting them all up here. I'm still waiting for a response going on 2 mos.

Have you emailed me at [email protected]? I respond to every email except for Riceburner's as he states. I can promise that if I didn't respond to your email then I did not get it.

I also responded to your issue in this thread a while back.

Todd

Tell you what go to google and search your company and see what you dig up. You guy make a good product but fall short in the customer service department.

Now Im going to post my emails:

THIS SHOWS THat YOU DID NOT GET INVOLVED UNIT DECEMBER 23TH.

The top is the latest, so read from the bottom to the top.
This also SHOWS THAT IT TOOK A DAY for your company to return my first email.

Where are my emails to you from the 19th-23rd that I already posted? All you show are my tech's emails from this period. I know you got them because you responded to them as you can see in my previous post. You bought the sensor that I recommended on the 19th from the place I recommended to help save you some $. My first response was 3 hours after you first email.

All this post of yours shows is that you did not include any of my orignal emails before the 23rd. Again, you've had an agenda from the start and it had little to do with helping the community. Your original post only provides a very slanted version of the story, and inaccuratly tells of our involvment in trying to help you.

Todd

Again as I have posted several times, I only posted to warn people. I guess Todd took it the wrong way.....

Warn them of a problem you suspect that I cannot find any other instances of? Or warn them of what you call our "horrible customer service" that you have not been able to back up?

The other wideband problem posted earlier is not the same as yours. I will contact him and see what's up. I suspect his unit lost a connection somewhere, or the control unit failed which is extremely rare. His has nothing do to with the sensor I'm sure.

I know there are other manufactures on this forum that care enough to surf and post here, and those are the ones that I feel really care about the community. I've been on here for years, making sure I stay on top of issues that pop up and trying to make our product meet the expectations of the Mustang community. I've personally owned 2 Cobras and want to provide the best product I can for this market.

Todd

I think I've PM'ed anyone that has posted an issue here. If I missed someone shoot me a PM. Riceburner, I think we've covered everything so no need on your part.

Todd

cobracide

Established Member
Thanks guys - gust wanted to say I love your dual Aroduct and several years of flawless performance. Keep banging these things out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread