AMS GT-R dominates UGR lambos!!!!!

Brandon619

Established Member
Nice video that AMS stomped every opponent it faced. That green Lamborghini popped a motor on his run ouch! Thanks for posting I enjoyed that video.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Car moves out for sure. Duhawks got the hit on him so bad, and he just came around.

Yeah that was simply amazing. Dustin (duhawks) is a roll racing expert if there is such a thing. All the big power roll racers say that at those power levels usually the person that gets the hit wins. For Omega to come around after loosing the hit that bad says how hard that car is pulling!

chao5.0

Established Member
that GTR was on another level, considering how fast those lambos are and for that GTR to pull them like he did is amazing.

99BlownVert

Established Member
Was this in a 1/2 mile? I am pretty sure there was a lambo at the recent 1/2 mile Georgia Wannagofast event running 215+ in the half mile. Seemed like the lambos had to be spinning for them to start so slow from the roll hit. Awesome cars either way.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Was this in a 1/2 mile? I am pretty sure there was a lambo at the recent 1/2 mile Georgia Wannagofast event running 215+ in the half mile. Seemed like the lambos had to be spinning for them to start so slow from the roll hit. Awesome cars either way.

Duhawks, the black Lambo that Omega came around, went 219mph at Wanagofast. The venues are setup differently.

BTW AMS ran Omega before they went back to Chicago.

1800419_10152476454337881_4596700980454345516_n.jpg

jacker1991

Established Member
Nice video! GTR was pulling hard, working that top end.

Anyone knows what kind of tires do the TT Lambos use?

mavisky

Established Member

Not a half mile. This is like a 60mph rolling 1/4 mile hit. While the Gallardo's are brake boosting to try to pre-load for the lights, the GTR is actively using anti-lag to build boost and is part of the reason that car leaves so hard even though it's down on torque with it's much smaller engine.

Viper is probably running an Emco sequential. http://www.emcogears.com/dv46/

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah that was simply amazing. Dustin (duhawks) is a roll racing expert if there is such a thing. All the big power roll racers say that at those power levels usually the person that gets the hit wins. For Omega to come around after loosing the hit that bad says how hard that car is pulling!

yeah his car's insane, and then to see the AMS car just literally YANK him the last 800 feet or so is crazy.

When you sending yours to get built like that? :)

yellow98stang

Established Member
Wow, that was incredible. I saw Dustin's Lambo run the 219 at Wanna Go Fast in GA, and it was VIOLENT when it went full throttle. Amazing what these cars are capable of!!!

Users who are viewing this thread