AMS GT-R dominates UGR lambos!!!!!

fulanititoo8198

Established Member
Shit just wait until I get a pulley swap on my paxton I'll call them out hahaha I'm glad AMS took it UGR has been on a pedestal lately.

sonicblew

Established Member
thats wicked. it really must be an amazing feeling to ride in that machine.
ams guy seemed cool and i will agree there is an air of excellence from some of the others in the video.

FiveSpeed

Established Member
Maybe it's just me but I am more impressed with the Viper. It's really awesome to see someone other than UGR at the top, however! Congrats to AMS

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
They have said they aren't using the billet block just yet but will be i a few months.

posted by AMS:

I want to get something really straight. The 3.8 we had in Omega at the TI event is about as close to a typical built 3.8 as a race horse is to a donkey. I can't and wont get into the details of that particular motor but in short it was something we have been tinkering with for a while and figured TI was as good a place as any to try it out. It's by no means the next best thing just yet. We just dont have many places that we can test a car like Omega out.

Also until any other shop has put up the trap speeds we have making claims on what their motors can or can't take means very little because as blunt as it may sound they are not on our level yet.

Nasty Notch

Resident Dissident
Established Member
Not on their level yet? English Racing has the record right now so how is that? Or are they talking about their trap speed at places like TI?

Edit: Missed the new record on the first page. Still with them being just a tenth faster, what the hell are they talking about?

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
They have said they aren't using the billet block just yet but will be i a few months.

posted by AMS:

I want to get something really straight. The 3.8 we had in Omega at the TI event is about as close to a typical built 3.8 as a race horse is to a donkey. I can't and wont get into the details of that particular motor but in short it was something we have been tinkering with for a while and figured TI was as good a place as any to try it out. It's by no means the next best thing just yet. We just dont have many places that we can test a car like Omega out.

Also until any other shop has put up the trap speeds we have making claims on what their motors can or can't take means very little because as blunt as it may sound they are not on our level yet.

can you link the source please?

T76 Mach

Established Member
Not on their level yet? English Racing has the record right now so how is that? Or are they talking about their trap speed at places like TI?

Edit: Missed the new record on the first page. Still with them being just a tenth faster, what the hell are they talking about?

Did the AMS GT-R just got 7.7 at Royal Purple Raceway?

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I think the Lambo with the "blown" engine also ran a 7.7 at the track. Crazy how the GTR freight trained it but they ran identical times in the 1/4.

Users who are viewing this thread