AMS GT-R dominates UGR lambos!!!!!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
I noticed Hybrid say she thought they drove it to the hotel. I don't live it Texas, for all I know the hotel is a half mile away. Did I see anything credible that indicates it can be street driven by the definition of the word. No. Hence the question mark...

The 9 minute mark of the original posted video shows the car going down the highway back to the hotel. It's also pretty clear it's traveling more than 1/2 mile. I don't think you watched it.

I don't really follow what's said online, 98.7% of it is BS made up by people who haven't been within 100 miles of a TTG. At the event I heard it split the block from a couple of people. That defines "blown up" IMO.

Stacy said this on GTRL today:

Good evening folks, my name is Stacy and I drive the green 2r car! I would like to clear up a couple of issues.

1st and most important is CONGRATS TO AMS! Ivan, Eric are all a class act and nobody deserved to win more than they did! It's a testament to their program and dedication to the platform! They out R&Deveryone and it shows! The ****ing car was untouchable!
2nd I'm not an X pkg. it's very difficult to shift a six speed with big turbos w/out turbo surge. I'm a 2r with a little extra :)
3rd my car only pushed the front seal! All is good and I will be back!

Zemedici

Established Member

Good evening folks, my name is Stacy and I drive the green 2r car! I would like to clear up a couple of issues.

1st and most important is CONGRATS TO AMS! Ivan, Eric are all a class act and nobody deserved to win more than they did! It's a testament to their program and dedication to the platform! They out R&Deveryone and it shows! The ****ing car was untouchable!
2nd I'm not an X pkg. it's very difficult to shift a six speed with big turbos w/out turbo surge. I'm a 2r with a little extra :)

Did he say what he eats? People? He swole as hell.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
The 9 minute mark of the original posted video shows the car going down the highway back to the hotel. It's also pretty clear it's traveling more than 1/2 mile. I don't think you watched it.

LOL...okay.

Users who are viewing this thread