Black Friday Deals - Post Them Up

Saleen498

Established Member
Warrior 12 is 25% off and free shipping over 100. Girl told me not to buy tho as Christmas is coming.

Jlbillet is 20% off site wide with code BF20. Thinking about a .308 receiver set

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
This one isn't for everyone but I figured I'd mention it since I picked one up for my parents place, Ubiquiti marked 100 dollars off on its UDM Pro. I've personally never seen them have a sale so I was surprised to see this. This'll let me replace a single wifi5 asus router with a couple of wifi6 AP's as well as ditch the nest cameras (and monthly subscription) for some unifi cameras.

Palmetto state has some good ones...i got a fde complete lower for 159

I was thumbing thru last night hoping I could get a Henry Mares Leg in .357 on sale through them but they're out of stock in every caliber. Oh well, I'll wait for the inevitable Christmas sale.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm thinking about picking up a couple of these:

I’ve wondered if these things are worth it. We have had garbage internet for years, but are due to get fiber installed this month. Our house is about 5k sq/ft when we count the basement. Worth upgrading the basic router we’ll be getting at installation?

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Manic Clutches 15% off 11/24-11/27 One of the best American Made clutchs out there for our Mustangs and Shelby's

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Manic Clutches 15% off 11/24-11/27 One of the best American Made clutchs out there for our Mustangs and Shelby's

err, Mantic's are great, but they're designed and made in Australia. Mantic USA is just a distributor

robvas

Established Member
SUNEX 3/8" impact set for $59 on Amazon, they also have the Gearwrench brand set for $58

Both cheaper than Quinn at HF for $79

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
err, Mantic's are great, but they're designed and made in Australia. Mantic USA is just a distributor
Thanks for correcting me @offroadkarter !! I assumed they were manufactured and distributed here in the USA. Awesome clutches for mustang and shelby GT500 2007-14 thou! They do service your rebuildable units here right?

Rebuilds done here peeps.....

Mantic Clutch USA Rebuilds
1222 E 38th St
Chattanooga, TN 37407

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread