Bone stock 03 Cobra vs 2011 GT

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
lol, hey zyborg this Root1022 is the one in the vids with the ported cobra that couldn't beat you, damn Jose's pullied cobra vert did better, didn't he...

Yeah thats him but truth be told we had varying results.... Im some races he would beat me by like a car and then some we would be right there and then some I would beat him by a car..... it just really depended on the day.

I just teased him because the last set of races I did in fact win. lol

Jose and Root1022 actually raced at one time and if im not mistaken the resulst where Jose loosing by half a car. Im sure Root1022 will chime in though.

Jose's car vs mine have had variying results also. The races have ranged from him best case scenario being dead even with me to worst case scenario me beating him by 2 cars. On average he was about half a car behind. I would say Jose's car runs pretty healthy for what it has.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Hey old man, us young kids these days got fascinating devices called telephones, you can put it to your ear and have personal conversations with other folks. This world wide web internet messaging forum also has this advanced technological feature called private messaging.

Just thought I'd give you a heads-up, I know you old farts in Corvettes aren't with the times. :banana: :pepper:

I'm in afghanistan, we dont have the luxury of cellphones! And PM's are for **** and terrorist!

Hurt cobra, lol, excuses, excuses.....

You having a kid? Wow, congrats! When is it going to be due? Boy or girl?

The whipple will be a great addition for your car!

Dont fall into the hype for the 5.0, keep the cobra. If you proceed with the plans it will destroy virtually any 5.0 that you go up against. Plus your car is almost paid off and looks better (at least to me).

Jamie, huh? I had forgotten her name. Im sure she wouldnt mind me, gator shoes and everything, its just part of the awsome package that is me. Why not let her decide. Lol.... :banana:

lol I'm on like my 3rd transmission thank you! Last one that went pop was racing against you...hell the first one was becuase you made me go to cars and coffee...come to think of it its your fault my trannys always ****ed. And yup shes due in January, we should find out by wednesday what it is. She just got to hear the heartbeat today.

lol, hey zyborg this Root1022 is the one in the vids with the ported cobra that couldn't beat you, damn Jose's pullied cobra vert did better, didn't he...

:nono:

Yeah thats him but truth be told we had varying results.... Im some races he would beat me by like a car and then some we would be right there and then some I would beat him by a car..... it just really depended on the day.

I just teased him because the last set of races I did in fact win. lol

Jose and Root1022 actually raced at one time and if im not mistaken the resulst where Jose loosing by half a car. Im sure Root1022 will chime in though.

Jose's car vs mine have had variying results also. The races have ranged from him best case scenario being dead even with me to worst case scenario me beating him by 2 cars. On average he was about half a car behind. I would say Jose's car runs pretty healthy for what it has.

Nah I never ran him, only other cobra I ran was the whipple one that beat me by a car/1.5

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in afghanistan, we dont have the luxury of cellphones! And PM's are for **** and terrorist!

lol I'm on like my 3rd transmission thank you! Last one that went pop was racing against you...hell the first one was becuase you made me go to cars and coffee...come to think of it its your fault my trannys always ****ed. And yup shes due in January, we should find out by wednesday what it is. She just got to hear the heartbeat today.

:nono:

Nah I never ran him, only other cobra I ran was the whipple one that beat me by a car/1.5

Its not my fault you killed your tranny trying to keep up with me... lol

Those damn rocket attacks and TBI's got your memory all jacked....

Yes you did crazy, remember the black vert 03 10th anni. when he visited from FL...

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Double post FTL...:fart:

Couldn't pass up a chance to point out someone misspelling the word moronic as they call others moronic.

Also, Don't see any stats on your Z06? What do you have. Please don't say stock!

My other car is a Buggatti Veyron! See how easy that is??

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Its not my fault you killed your tranny trying to keep up with me... lol

Those damn rocket attacks and TBI's got your memory all jacked....

Yes you did crazy, remember the black vert 03 10th anni. when he visited from FL...

I dont think we ever ran did we?

:EDIT: I think your right cuz I was spinning on those bald 555s, but yea I beat him.

And yes...yes it is your fault my trannys screwed lol!

and BLACK*DEATH, he's I/E/T and I promise you couldnt keep up, his cars a freak car! And uh next time when you wanna point something out and be a smartass about it, Quote the right damn comment lol!

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by ZYBORG
Double post FTL...

Couldn't pass up a chance to point out someone misspelling the word moronic as they call others moronic.

Also, Don't see any stats on your Z06? What do you have. Please don't say stock!

My other car is a Buggatti Veyron! See how easy that is??

Couldnt pass up the chance to point out someone quoting the wrong sentence to point out an irony. How ironic... or MORRONIC of you!

Wanna see stats? Look at my videos.... My car is what Id like to call Miami stock...

Thats one sweet Veyron you have there... :bored:

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
lol, sorry bro i'm just going by what i saw in the races vs zyborg, i would think a ported pullied cobra would have what it takes to pull a 396rwhp c5z :shrug: but then again anything can happen in the skreetz and i seen worst things happen, have you been in the 1/4 strip?, if so, what do you trap? just curious, how much powa did you put down at the rollers?

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
lol, sorry bro i'm just going by what i saw in the races vs zyborg, i would think a ported pullied cobra would have what it takes to pull a 120 trapping c5z :shrug: but then again anything can happen in the skreetz and i seen worst things happen, have you been in the 1/4 strip?, if so, what do you trap?

Nah I cant keep a damn tranny in my car long enough to make it down the strip lol! But yea for some reason ZYBORGs Z is the only car I've really had an issue with, I have no idea why, but I'm not the only one lol!

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Couldnt pass up the chance to point out someone quoting the wrong sentence to point out an irony. How ironic... or MORRONIC of you!

Wanna see stats? Look at my videos.... My car is what Id like to call Miami stock...

Thats one sweet Veyron you have there... :bored:

I liked the double post better..other message was too long so..... Fail.

The Bugatti is sweet....

Miami stock?

Don't really care about your videos no offense..Your very cryptic about your car that's all

03snakeminated

Established Member
I had a hurt cobra last time we raced thank you lol! And yea this kid on the way is messing up my car plans but I guess thats what happens...damn kids lol! I'm just going with a 2.3 whipple and building the 8.8 and tranny. Then thats it! Atleast I hope, and I'm starting to like the 5.0, I dont think I could get rid of my cobra though!
gotcha, yeah kids will hold you back

StangJason

Established Member
good kill man. those stock cobras are way faster than other cars with the same power.

That's true if you consider a stock 03-04 Cobra was underrated plus if I'm it's lighter than a 2011 GT IMO. If I'm not mistaken it's been recorded that a stock 03-04 has made it's rated horsepower to the wheels. The more common rwhp rating for an 03-04 Cobra is about 360rwhp and I believe that's just about 425fwhp.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
lol, sorry bro i'm just going by what i saw in the races vs zyborg, i would think a ported pullied cobra would have what it takes to pull a 396rwhp c5z

And it did! But we also had different results ranging from him winning by a car to me winning by a car....

Also think about it like this,
"You would think" your KB should have destroyed me but the fact is that when you had the "fat" passenger you only beat me by 2 cars and when I had the "fat" passenger you beat me by 5 cars so if we had raced without any "fat" passengers involved then you would have won by 3.5 cars (give or take as my car is affected by extra weight more so than your car) which is not a lot considering that you have almost 200RWHP more....

We need to race again without any passengers is what Im trying to say.. :beer:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I liked the double post better..other message was too long so..... Fail.

The Bugatti is sweet....

Miami stock?

Don't really care about your videos no offense..Your very cryptic about your car that's all

No, no fail. The only fail that happened was that you quoted the wrong thing to point out an irony.

Miami stock is basically saying that the car has very minimal mods...

No offense taken as I really dont care if you care about my videos, the only reason I brought them up is cause you wanted stats and to me there is no better prove of how a car runs that seeing it run up against other quick cars...

There is nothing cryptic going on, everyone I have raced always get my full list of mods, I have nothing to hide, on the contrary I like for people to know.

03snakeminated

Established Member
And it did! But we also had different results ranging from him winning by a car to me winning by a car....

Also think about it like this,
"You would think" your KB should have destroyed me but the fact is that when you had the "fat" passenger you only beat me by 2 cars and when I had the "fat" passenger you beat me by 5 cars so if we had raced without any "fat" passengers involved then you would have won by 3.5 cars (give or take as my car is affected by extra weight just like your your car) which is not a lot considering that you have 170rwhp more....

We need to race again without any passengers is what Im trying to say.. :beer:
Fixed for ya... (200 with the 35 shot that i didn't get to use) i'm down like the economy, heat soak is a biatch on these cars, i'm sure you know that, lmk when you down this way so we can rerun them again :beer:

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Fixed for ya... (200 with the 35 shot that i didn't get to use) i'm down like the economy, heat soak is a biatch on these cars, i'm sure you know that, lmk when you down this way so we can rerun them again :beer:

Your car is only making 566RWHP? I thought it was a little more...:shrug:

I know heat soak can be a biach but only when you go repeatedly not on only 2 runs and if I remember correctly you had some good cooling mods.

Also, extra weight does affect both of our cars. But beleive it or not both of us with the same added extra weight, my car would see a greater decrease in performance as compared to yours. Not very much but still.

Not pulling out excuses as it is obvious that your car is much faster than mine, but my point is that compared to the average c5z with my same mods your car would have faired a lot better and so would have root1022's ported cobra....

We will definitely be running then again. :beer:

03snakeminated

Established Member
Your car is only making 566RWHP? I thought it was a little more...:shrug:

I know heat soak can be a biach but only when you go repeatedly not on only 2 runs and if I remember correctly you had some good cooling mods.

Also, extra weight does affect both of our cars. But beleive it or not both of us with the same added extra weight, my car would see a greater decrease in performance as compared to yours. Not very much but still.

Not pulling out excuses as it is obvious that your car is much faster than mine, but my point is that compared to the average c5z with my same mods your car would have faired a lot better and so would have root1022's ported cobra....

We will definitely be running then again. :beer:
cool beans brother, when are you coming to this neck of "little cuba"?
i have a pair of alligator skin shoes waiting for ya :-D

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
No, no fail. The only fail that happened was that you quoted the wrong thing to point out an irony.

Miami stock is basically saying that the car has very minimal mods...

No offense taken as I really dont care if you care about my videos, the only reason I brought them up is cause you wanted stats and to me there is no better prove of how a car runs that seeing it run up against other quick cars...

There is nothing cryptic going on, everyone I have raced always get my full list of mods, I have nothing to hide, on the contrary I like for people to know.

Already showed you where you spelled moronic wrong in my first post..Don't need to show it again...

In other words, I intentionally did it that way the second time and showed your double post FTL.

Whatever dude..tired of your smack talk about how fast your car is and come

to find out you have a mildly modded c5 Z06??

Not sure who sold you that a C5 z06 was the fastest thing going but you bought it lock, stock and barrel.

Buy a c6 Z06 and ZR-1 and I will give you some major props.

CAM and Blow the C5 and definately give you some respect, but C5 Z06's are not that impressive, expensive, or fast as you seem to think they are..especially with simple bolt-ons?

That is all for now

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Already showed you where you spelled moronic wrong in my first post..Don't need to show it again...

In other words, I intentionally did it that way the second time and showed your double post FTL.

Whatever dude..tired of your smack talk about how fast your car is and come

to find out you have a mildly modded c5 Z06??

Not sure who sold you that a C5 z06 was the fastest thing going but you bought it lock, stock and barrel.

Buy a c6 Z06 and ZR-1 and I will give you some major props.

CAM and Blow the C5 and definately give you some respect, but C5 Z06's are not that impressive, expensive, or fast as you seem to think they are..especially with simple bolt-ons?

That is all for now

Dude watch a couple of his videos, his car is very fast for whats done to it. Just like we've been saying, there is plently of people on his board hes ran. Its not the fastest car out there no. But for whats done to it it'll spank almost any car mod for mod and then some. C6Z and a ZR-1 are different of course!

Users who are viewing this thread