Chemical Guys Black Wax!

GT500662

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411433082.686236.jpg
I really like these products, turned out pretty good I think....

Petro

Established Member
That looks incredible. Had mine out cruising today, black is just...rough, but looks so good when clean. Good work on that beauty.

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
best black polish I've ever used. CAS diamond shine. tough to find though and only, comes in gallons.

wipes off extremely easy compared to other polishes and waxes I've used, little to no swirl marks at all. but it must be waxed after.

GT500662

Established Member
That looks incredible. Had mine out cruising today, black is just...rough, but looks so good when clean. Good work on that beauty.

Thanks, I agree. I love black, but it is a pain to keep clean. This was the first wax I've put on it since I picked the car up on 7/7/12. Other than quick detailer. So I was due

fearthesnake

Established Member
Thanks, I agree. I love black, but it is a pain to keep clean. This was the first wax I've put on it since I picked the car up on 7/7/12. Other than quick detailer. So I was due

Looks amazing. Did you purchase this car from another SVTP poster out of Knoxville?

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Those Alcoas are striking with that shiney black! I notice you have the side splitters too. Really good looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread