Cobra R at Mecum

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Good evening everyone

2 more long sleeps for me, I'd like to say thank you everyone for helping me out all the PM's and emails back and forth with all you guys. You guys pointed out a lot of things I never even thought about. But if I dont manage to get this one at mecum I'll definitely put all the pointers you guys gave me into the next one. If this ones meant to be it's meant to be. You'll be the first to know if shes coming home :)

Thank you everyone

nmp1

Established Member
If you’re looking for a car you can actually drive instead of a museum piece, you made the right decision. Other members on here sell their vehicles at a fairly regular basis you will find one.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
If you’re looking for a car you can actually drive instead of a museum piece, you made the right decision. Other members on here sell their vehicles at a fairly regular basis you will find one.

Your absolutely right, just got to be patient. Appreciate all the support guys. It was close though, if it's meant to be it's meant to be

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry it didn't work out for you, but you'll eventually find a good one that fits your budget. A local race shop a few years ago had one that was owned by the shop owner. I saw it one time. I was blown away. It looked stunning and oh, the sweet sound of that motor. It was hard to walk away from it. So impressive! I owned a 2003 Cobra with a modded engine at the time, and loved it, but that 2000 R just grabbed me. I can only imagine the actual experience of driving one.

Hope you find yours soon!

Underwater

So sorry to hear about the one that got away. I have been there I may know someone with a car they might part with. It is in the USA if can check if you would be interested

Users who are viewing this thread