Damage at Moms house

Never_Enough

Established Member
I did stupid crap like this when I was a kid. I think it's growing up being a boy.

You live in the south? After you discipline him and it's passed, a used dirt bike and some country land goes w long ways into focusing the energy.

If he is not old enough for a dirt bike, do it with a go cart.

Edit:. I see you are in Vegas. Dirt bikes and deserts go together.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
What? No, not normal growing up. I was a pyro when I was a kid, but I set leaves & pine needles on fire in the back yard. I never tried to set fires IN the house.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
I never tried to set fires IN the house.
You have no idea how much fun you were missing. Discharging BB guns and pellet rifles indoors was only marginally entertaining. Setting the house on fire. Now that was entertainment. Watching the housekeeper get the vapors while the fire trucks rolled in right behind my parents was good, too.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
You have no idea how much fun you were missing. Discharging BB guns and pellet rifles indoors was only marginally entertaining. Setting the house on fire. Now that was entertainment. Watching the housekeeper get the vapors while the fire trucks rolled in right behind my parents was good, too.
Lol I vividly remember shooting my bb gun in the house a few times. I could shoot from my parents room down the hall into my room. With 1 pump it wouldn't do anything to the TV screen (hand me down cathode with that thick glass), then I aimed for the lamp for some reason and immediately realized that was a stupid decision after it shattered the bulb all over my room.

Kids are idiots.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
if she insists, or just for shits and giggles, ask her to see a copy of the property insurance report. she'd be lucky if there was $5k in damage there. and yeah, what did he put on the counter top to punch a hole through it? an m80? m100? those counter tops arent exactly thin.

$32k is probably the estimate she received for the completely remodeled kitchen lol.

and she's lucky you arent threatening to call child services on her for child endangerment. she'd probably do it to you if he was doing something dangerous at your house.

we need to know how the kid is. was he home alone?? is he old enough to be home alone? those are some things that can get her in trouble if not..

maybe stop at walmart and get her a "sorry for your loss" card along with a new roll of duct tape ;)

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Found a Playboy when I was 5, looked at it under the porch. Got scared, set it on fire, burned down the porch.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

No reply from OP in a while, so the logical conclusion is that his son killed him with some explosives.
Probably set HIS house on fire too while he was asleep.

What does that even mean?
Means cocaine is a hell of a drug. Cause that guy is obviously on some.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
if she insists, or just for shits and giggles, ask her to see a copy of the property insurance report. she'd be lucky if there was $5k in damage there. and yeah, what did he put on the counter top to punch a hole through it? an m80? m100? those counter tops arent exactly thin.
$32k is probably the estimate she received for the completely remodeled kitchen lol.
^Yup!

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Tell her to pound sand.

In 6th grade, a friend and I use to set off fireworks all the time. We were smart enough to do it outside though.

Users who are viewing this thread