GT500 poll

What do you think about the GT500 overall? (Price, looks, performance)

• Love it! Badass car! Worth every penny!

Votes: 70 20.6%
  • It's a nice ride!

Votes: 118 34.7%
  • It's just okay

Votes: 72 21.2%
  • I don't like it/dissapointed

Votes: 40 11.8%
  • Ford screwed up big time!/Don't get me started!

Votes: 40 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2001stripper

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
For the 65,000th time, the GT500 does NOT, I repeat, NOT, complete with a two seater sports car like a Corvette?!?!

Do you think you get it now?!?! :idea:

First of all, learn how to spell "compete". Second of all, I never said that the PIG was supposed to compete with the Vette, I was just pointing out the article from C&D. Bust their balls, not mine.

2001stripper

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
If and when the Camaro ever comes back and IF they ever build that Challenger, THOSE are the cars that the GT500 are meant to compete with

So the Camaro and the GT500 are competitors in your opinion, what does that leave the Mustang GT to compete with--the V6 Camaro? :lol:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Mullet Head said:
First of all, learn how to spell "compete". Second of all, I never said that the PIG was supposed to compete with the Vette, I was just pointing out the article from C&D. Bust their balls, not mine.

First of all, who the f0c# appointed you the English police around this place?!?! You found one extra character in my post?!?! BFD?!?! Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?!?! Actually that extra "L" was for you!! :loser: If you get off finding English errors, go to Mulletheaven.com I'm sure you can have a field day around that place?!?! :lol:

Second of all, I happen to enjoy C&D. I don't agree with them all the time, certainly don't take everything they say as Gospel, but I enjoy the magazine nonetheless! I can't say the same for you Mullet Head?!?! :kaboom:
mullet3co.jpg

So that's why I'm busting YOUR balls and not theirs!!!

Thirdly, that PIG you're referring to will spank your Mulletmobile like an anorexic redheaded stepchild! :rockon:

Mullet Head said:
So the Camaro and the GT500 are competitors in your opinion, what does that leave the Mustang GT to compete with--the V6 Camaro? :lol:

Hey, Einstein!!! Along with a Camaro comes a V-6, Z28, a Z29 or a Z29.1. Like vehicles compete with each other. This may be a hard concept for you to grasp seeing you only graduated the 8th grade? I'm not sure?

Why don't you go back to the Chevy forums where you belong and quit wasting our time with your drivel. :fart:

Captain Beyond

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some funny shit.
MulletHead just got owned.

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Where's the guy that has the dude sitting on the toilet on his trailer park porch ordering the Camaro parts?

I could use a copy of that photo right now?!?! :lol: :bowdown: :pepper: :rockon:

bunk22

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
See, that's where I gottcha! ;-)

Most of the C6 drivers are too busy fiddling with the gold chains getting tangled up in their chest hair from their poyester shirt being open. :read:

That's BS dude! I happen to wear silver chains, not gold :banana:

Fourcam330

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
First of all, who the f0c# appointed you the English police around this place?!?! You found one extra character in my post?!?! BFD?!?! Do you want a medal or a chest to pin it on?!?! Actually that extra "L" was for you!! :loser: If you get off finding English errors, go to Mulletheaven.com I'm sure you can have a field day around that place?!?! :lol:

Second of all, I happen to enjoy C&D. I don't agree with them all the time, certainly don't take everything they say as Gospel, but I enjoy the magazine nonetheless! I can't say the same for you Mullet Head?!?! :kaboom:
mullet3co.jpg

Thirdly, that PIG you're referring to will spank your Mulletmobile like an anorexic redheaded stepchild! :rockon:

Hey, Einstein!!! Along with a Camaro comes a V-6, Z28, a Z29 or a Z29.1. Like vehicles compete with each other. This may be a hard concept for you to grasp seeing you only graduated the 8th grade? I'm not sure?

Why don't you go back to the Chevy forums where you belong and quit wasting our time with your drivel. :fart:

ROFLMAO. :thumbsup:

GTWill

Established Member
ac427cobra said:

mullet3co.jpg

"Now that there's funny. I don't care who you are." Larry the cable guy.

2001stripper

Established Member
ac427cobra said:

mullet3co.jpg

First of all, I appointed me the English police since it is obvious that you can't police yourself. Second of all, when are you due back at boys home? Third of all, that pig will NOT spank my car as it sits now and it certainly won't spank it after my blower install. I hate when high school is out because tool sheds like you have way too much time on your hands, get a job, youngster. :bash:

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
2001stripper said:
First of all, I appointed me the English police since it is obvious that you can't police yourself. Second of all, when are you due back at boys home.

You are missing a question mark at the end of your second sentence Mr. policeman. :kaboom:

2001stripper

Established Member
capnkirk52 said:
You are missing a question mark at the end of your second sentence Mr. policeman. :kaboom:

Thanks, I fixed it. I slipped up a little after drinking all night and posting. It will not happen again.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
2001stripper said:
First of all, I appointed me the English police since it is obvious that you can't police yourself. Second of all, when are you due back at boys home? Third of all, that pig will NOT spank my car as it sits now and it certainly won't spank it after my blower install. I hate when high school is out because tool sheds like you have way too much time on your hands, get a job, youngster. :bash:

OMG you are so pathetic I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you?

Na!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
2001stripper said:
it certainly won't spank it after my blower install.

That really is some funny shit right there!! :lol: :lol:

Are you sure you're not a Ricer in disguise with a hon-duh?!?! They say that shit every day!! :loser: :burn:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
2001stripper said:
Third of all, that pig will NOT spank my car as it sits now and it certainly won't spank it after my blower install.

3 questions

are you referring to the 3900lb gt500 or the 3600lb 2000r as the pig?

do you want to race him before or after your blower is installed?

when and where will this race be held?

i think thats technically 4 questions but who gives a .....

and lastly you need to market and sell the video of the race bruce. it will definately be more entertaining than anything coming out of hollywood. :pop: :beer:

Yes I orderd one on 4/6/06 White/Blue/stripes,and I'm paying MSRP,which is $45,060.00,loaded out with all options offered on it,body/style/coupe. I did not even think about removing my name ,as for the extra wright who cares with 500HP,and I really think that is underated,will have more HP,then 500.. We'll see very soon once they start delevering them to dealers/.custommers,going to Dyno them,then we'll see the actual HP. There not to much heaver then the 03/04 cobras,and have 110,more HP,as Ford advertised and the 03/04 cobras has way more HP,then 390. Well just my thoughts.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
Yes I orderd one on 4/6/06 White/Blue/stripes,and I'm paying MSRP,which is $45,060.00,loaded out with all options offered on it,body/style/coupe. I did not even think about removing my name ,as for the extra wright who cares with 500HP,and I really think that is underated,will have more HP,then 500.. We'll see very soon once they start delevering them to dealers/.custommers,going to Dyno them,then we'll see the actual HP. There not to much heaver then the 03/04 cobras,and have 110,more HP,as Ford advertised and the 03/04 cobras has way more HP,then 390. Well just my thoughts.
Its not underrated because the number was SEA certified. :read:
In reality, the GT500 weighs about 300 pounds more than the 03 cobra, and picked up probably around 60-70rwhp, taking into account how the 04 cobra was underated.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I beleive the 500 will also be slightly underrated. Ford doesn't want anyone not getting the 500hp. SAE or not.

Yes I agree totally with you remember the 1999COBRA,as far there HP.was advertised at 320-HP,and did not even [roduce as much HP,as a Mustang GT,back then. I've owned a 1996,cobra,1997,cobra,1998,cobra,skiped the 1999 model,but ordered a 2000 cobra-S281cobra with the dealer at that time for that year,and guess what happened the 2000 model was cancled due to the 1999Cobra HP,recall of all cobras produced that fisical year of 1999.I would up with a 2000-Lightning instead,and now own a 2003-S281Cobra#97,and have a 2007 Shelby Gt500 on order on 4/6/06--Coupe-Ehite/Blue-stripes and all options. So I do not think that Ford will ever get caught with there pants down again for not enough HP,for that unit. I do believe it will be underated in that area of HP,as the 03/04 models are. I'm looking for at least 525HP,if not around 550HP,with this 2007 Shelby Gt500,again just my thoughts.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Purvis said:
Its not underrated because the number was SEA certified. :read:
In reality, the GT500 weighs about 300 pounds more than the 03 cobra, and picked up probably around 60-70rwhp, taking into account how the 04 cobra was underated.

SAE, and 245-275lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread