Quick Update. Practicing my photography skills. Any pointers welcome

Peekaboo.jpg
Shelby%20Driver%20Quarter.jpg

Stop%20Shelby.jpg
Shelby%20Sunset.jpg

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
3rd photo is definitely my favorite. Such a fantastic looking car.
Thanks Brother. is that a program you download or buy in the store

Here is another photo I played around with isolating the colors. One of my favorites

Color%20Select%20GT350.jpg

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Alright boys. Here is the full photoshoot from yesterday. Or at lest all that i am willing to edit at the moment. Please leave feedback on some editing tips or things yay see that are good/bad. Planning to keep this up and shoot some other cars as well. I played with different effects on the camera and iPhoto. Still need to learn the camera for sure. Shot with a Nikon D3300

Feel free to edit a photo and repost with what changes you would recommend.

@Fleeman.... Thanks Bro! That picture did come out good.

Shelby%20Rolling.jpg
Peekaboo.jpg

Shelby%20Sunset.jpg

Shelby%20Driver%20Quarter.jpg
Stop%20Shelby.jpg

BampW%20GT350.jpg
Shelby%20Front%20Quarter.jpg

GT350%20Dreaming.jpg
Color%20Select%20GT350.jpg

That%20Ass.jpg

Last edited:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Beautiful! Just bought the same camera and after seeing those pics, I'm excited to use it!

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Damn that car is so sick. And if the car looks that good in pictures, I can't imagine what a presence it must have in person.

Personally I'd like the wheels to be closer to black than silver, but otherwise it's perfect. Have you considered the carbon rear wing?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
sexy af!!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
Thanks man. Ford styled this one well
Beautiful! Just bought the same camera and after seeing those pics, I'm excited to use it!
It's a great camera. Raw pics on auto come out surprisingly well. A little tinkering on the computer gives great results, and I am barely a novice
Damn that car is so sick. And if the car looks that good in pictures, I can't imagine what a presence it must have in person.

Personally I'd like the wheels to be closer to black than silver, but otherwise it's perfect. Have you considered the carbon rear wing?
I will say the car does have a strong road presence. Very distinguishable on the road. I have more than considered the wing, I dream about it nightly. I keep hounding Carbon2Carbon about it.
They look so good buddy.

Lemme get wifey to edit one and see what she comes up with
Much appreciated. I can send a raw image if she would prefer to work from scratch too

2000Formulaman

GORGEOUS CAR!!

What Color Wheels did you go with when you got the R-Spec? Looks likes the Titanium finish?
Any more pics of those wheels on the car?

What was the price point for the OEM Calipers, and was the switch out pretty easy to do?

Thanks!

R1Lello

Established Member
beauty of a car !!! Only photo tip is be aware of items 'growing' out of the car. See your pics - the pole and trees.

Again, gorgeous car !

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Looks great! Any vids of the new exhaust set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, would love to hear that thing now!!!
I will be making an exhaust video this weekend hopefully and post it up
Beautiful car!
Much appreciated. Your ride is clean also
GORGEOUS CAR!!

What Color Wheels did you go with when you got the R-Spec? Looks likes the Titanium finish?
Any more pics of those wheels on the car?

What was the price point for the OEM Calipers, and was the switch out pretty easy to do?

Thanks!
These are pretty much titanium but with a brushed clear. Adds a nice touch and depth. The R calipers will run you about $1000 to your door. Will get some more pics up once I edit them for sure
beauty of a car !!! Only photo tip is be aware of items 'growing' out of the car. See your pics - the pole and trees.

Again, gorgeous car !
Thanks bro. Looking back at the pics I had to dump a bunch that had that same problem. Light poles, street signs, and trees were all over the place. I think my next location I wil scout somewhere without all those obstacles. I don't have a program to edit that stuff out afterward unfortunately

2000Formulaman

I gotta ask, how did you customize your badge to be blue? I'm trying to do something similar but making it yellow.

Would you mind posting some closer shots of your wheels?

You mentioned that they are the titanium with a brushed clear, but they look darker in color than the titanium ones being sold at Poject6gr (which is what I'm looking for). Was this a custom finish you had done, or is it the one that they sell there and its just photo trickery?

Thanks Deep50. Much appreciated!!

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
I gotta ask, how did you customize your badge to be blue? I'm trying to do something similar but making it yellow.

Would you mind posting some closer shots of your wheels?

You mentioned that they are the titanium with a brushed clear, but they look darker in color than the titanium ones being sold at Poject6gr (which is what I'm looking for). Was this a custom finish you had done, or is it the one that they sell there and its just photo trickery?

Thanks Deep50. Much appreciated!!
Hey brother, thanks for the props. The badge i tried a couple different approaches. One was plastidip, and the other was vinyl wrap. Both will take lots of trial/error and patience with an exacto knife. Be careful because i learned the snake is filled with a black rubber like coating that can be damaged if you cut too deep.

The wheels were a custom finish that I requested Paul do in order to not have the same standard set that is floating around, which looks damn good by the way. I snapped a few pics today that might be better, although my wheels were dirty.

I met up with VoodooBoss after cars and coffee for a few quick pictures. We got kicked out by security and my son was getting tired. I call these the moment when two wild predators meet in the wild for the first time, but decide to go hunt together.

Frontal%20Han.jpg

Frontal%20Voodoo.jpg

Shelby%20Friends.jpg

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Well I just got schooled on how to edit photographs, and learned how good of a program Lightroom is. @Zemedici had his wife edit a couple of photos for me to show what can be done. The coloring is way better than what I had on mine. @Tob also gave me a lesson in how good Lightroom can be at clearing up bad photography.

One of them is a re-edit of my favorite photograph. The other is one I had not posted yet. For any of you guys looking to start taking more photos like I am it looks like Lightroom is one program to get.

Thanks again for all the advice guys

image_1.png

image_1.jpg

image.png

image.jpg

Here are a couple more of the Apex Predators as well
Apex%20Predators.jpg

Apex%20Predators%202.jpg

I will have some more photos up and going to try my hand at a video when a few new carbon fiber goodies arrive

Users who are viewing this thread