Hit and Run in LA

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
What is amazing to me is that no other witnesses are opening their stupid ****ing mouths. Someone saw what happened and is just sitting on the sidelines...

oldmodman

Established Member
Cops : Who was driving that car?

And everyone answered: Couldn't see his face but the car had "Driven by The Stig" on the side.

1bdbrd

Established Member
I consider event like this as proof that there is a lifeguard on the human gene pool. less stupid genes passed on to future generations

see my comment above

what the **** would you feel bad for the driver. this was not a mistake, it was a CHOICE and it was a CHOICE he made and then he CHOSE to run away like a little gutless bitch. his life changed forever? hopefully it will be OVER he doesn't deserve a life. play stupid games win stupid prizes. CHOICES have consequences welcome to the real world to this asshat of a street racer

he would have to actually HAVE logic for it to be flawed. his posts display not even a hint of logic ergo it cannot be flawed

481910.jpg

He chose to street race much like the spectators chose to stand beside someone they didn't know participating in that race. He made a mistake when he decided to race and then made another mistake when he lost control of the car.

Because I would like clarification e-tough guy, where do the spectators fall into the play stupid games, win stupid prizes statement? Seems to me, they were just as much at fault as the guy racing. But, being like you are, I see how it could be easily overlooked

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
seeing as how you like to toss insults around I will only say maybe you should read the ENTIRE thread .. try actually comprehending what you read. you are obviously one of the idiot street racing crowd that sees nothing wrong with this.

Edited to add: seeing as how you didn't bother to read the entire thread in the first place, and your reading comprehension is obviously non-existent I will save you the embarrassment ... post 58. But wait .. you will probably have issues with finding that post so here I will just quote it for you:

and so it begins ... people who excuse street racing will blame everyone but the idiot street racers who have a single digit IQ because they were racing in a place where there was no traffic that time of morning and they put no ones lives at risk.

Idiot driver will get what he deserves, hopefully a murder 2 charge rather than a manslaughter charge. IF the others were encouraging the street race .. all I can say is... play stupid games, win stupid prizes .. zero shits given
any other questions?Edited by Staff

View attachment 36467

He chose to street race much like the spectators chose to stand beside someone they didn't know participating in that race. He made a mistake when he decided to race and then made another mistake when he lost control of the car.

Because I would like clarification e-tough guy, where do the spectators fall into the play stupid games, win stupid prizes statement? Seems to me, they were just as much at fault as the guy racing. But, being like you are, I see how it could be easily overlooked

Last edited:

oldmachguy

Established Member
What is amazing to me is that no other witnesses are opening their stupid ****ing mouths. Someone saw what happened and is just sitting on the sidelines...

I don't know how the CA street racing statute is written, but in Texas it's a crime to "participate" "in any way" in a competition of speed. Also, the Texas law of parties makes everyone involved subject to prosecution the same as the guy behind the wheel. In this case that means the guys helping with the burnouts, staging, flagging, or even relaying "all clear" info to the flagger could all be brought up on vehicular homicide charges. Since there are two deaths, the state could try one case to see how it goes, and if they don't get a conviction, then they can try the same defendant for the other death.

They will find someone who will take an immunity deal, then the convictions will come.

Hell, someone in CA politics may see this as a golden opportunity to put the fear of God into as many would be street racers as possible.

Since the driver will be caught at some point, the only good he may have done himself is to keep from testing positive for alcohol or drugs.

No one should worry about getting sued. Just getting 25 to life for multiple homicides.

Street racing is not worth all this.

Last edited:

tommygun

Established Member
this car has been posted on here before in big money racing in LA

I watched 2 people in Houston walk out in front of 2 cars racing on Westheimer, one was killed, one seriously injured. Dude in the camaro served 6 years. I checked the fb page for the car/shop and its gone as are most of the youtube vids of the twin turbo coyote vs ________

Yes people lost their life, dont stand past where the cars start and you have a huge chance of not getting run the fk over, these were not just people walking home, they were there watching the race.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Does personal responsibility and accountability mean NOTHING to you? You vote democrat don't youoke:
Ha please don't get me started on the idiots in office like Obama lol and it does I'm not blaming the police for it. If mustang never raced this wouldn't have happened.
Every single square inch of freeway in Houston is covered with cameras that upload live feed directly to the internet, accessible to everyone.

Let that sink in for a second.

Every. Single. Inch.

Now go enter "TX2K" into YouTube and tell me how well cameras stop street racing.
Haha touche. Great point you have there

Your logic is flawed. Blame the police.....yeah sure.

Stupid idea to be racing. Stupid idea to be watching. It is a shame two died and one was injured. You shouldn't be anywhere near that sort of thing. Several lives ruined for nothing.

Eventually something like this is going to happen to the idiots at the mall at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach watching all the cars leave.

I agree I'm not saying the police caused it he shouldn't have been street racing. And you sir are correct one day at mustang week somebody will jump the curb and kill somebody. Didn't several people hit the curb last year?

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member

Zemedici

Established Member
lol

"'It's a newer vehicle, and some of these newer vehicles are modified sports cars, but at this particular point, we don't have anything to point that it's anything illegal on the vehicle,' LAPD Detective Bill Butos said."

Did they not see the huge, big snail looking things under the bumper???

He's a cop, not a mechanic. I had a cop come into my work the other day asking why his laptop in his unit wasn't charging through the cigarette lighter power port, I told him to check the fuse, he didn't know what a fuse was.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
He's a cop, not a mechanic. I had a cop come into my work the other day asking why his laptop in his unit wasn't charging through the cigarette lighter power port, I told him to check the fuse, he didn't know what a fuse was.

lol, awesome! I'm not a mechanic either, but it makes me feel better about modifying the engine of my car ;)

Zemedici

Established Member
"believed to be racing a chevy camaro" when it's CLEARLY a GTR.

Batting 1000 there Commiefornia, keep it up. Hahahahaahha

Users who are viewing this thread