Super Moderator
Now we can break some forum rules

rHCy30j.gif

Uh,,,,,,,

No

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Getting pretty nasty here right now. So far I have power still, my parents house is 5 minutes away and they aren't so lucky, no power, 2 trees down on their roof and 3 sections of back fence are down now. Eye won't be here till 2 am. Gonna be a rough night. It's an absolute miracle I haven't been called in to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in palm harbor/Clearwater area. Unfortunately my dads at work (LEO) so my mom and sisters are there alone. May head over there and make sure everything is ok.

thehunterooo

Established Member
Things are going downhill here, the eye is supposed to go right over. Somehow I still have power, it just went out for 5 mins and came back on. I really don't know how I have had power all this time but I can't complain! There is a hug tree that came down out back and now a bunch of crap is hitting the front of the house. A tree limb also attacked the stang! No flooding though. I thought I would have some water pooling up at the normal spot but it is pretty much dry LOL

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Getting pretty nasty here right now. So far I have power still, my parents house is 5 minutes away and they aren't so lucky, no power, 2 trees down on their roof and 3 sections of back fence are down now. Eye won't be here till 2 am. Gonna be a rough night. It's an absolute miracle I haven't been called in to work.

The last 90 minutes have been the most intense, the house is really feeling the wind pressure. Yeah I still have power, the lights have been flickering

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Getting intense wind now from the other direction, a big chunk of an oak tree came down in my backyard and the one wooden side fence is gone too, that gives the neighbor a reason to finally finish his side up in white vinyl. Gusts have to be close to 90 coming back in from the gulf.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Getting intense wind now from the other direction, a big chunk of an oak tree came down in my backyard and the one wooden side fence is gone too, that gives the neighbor a reason to finally finish his side up in white vinyl. Gusts have to be close to 90 coming back in from the gulf.

Good luck

LightningLou

Established Member
The southern part of the eye is passing over us now here in Tampa. Had a nice hour and a half break from the winds and rain. Just walked around outside and everything looks to be okay albeit tons of little branches and leaves literally everywhere... Looks like the ass end is ready to hit us any minute now.

Hope everyone's safe and hanging in there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The lesser wind speeds have spared most of Florida even more devastation. Storm surge seems to be the bigger present concern in some areas. Glad you SVTP Floridians are hanging in there.

_Snake_

Established Member
Somehow we're unscathed here in Parrish. Never lost power or cable. Lots of small debris in the neighborhood, but the majority of our cleanup will be unboarding the windows.

Thank you, God.

Users who are viewing this thread