L&M Cams!

MikeHoncho

Who cares...
Established Member
I searched for a while for the best cams. I didn't want to change springs, just the cams. I called some guy at Revan Racing to discuss a few things, and he said I should talk to Michael at L&M. As always, I think Van was right.

Sound: I think they sound amazing. I could not be happier.
Drive ability: They are a little rough below 10 mph. Once you get going, they are fine.
Power: I don't have official numbers yet. I am still on the stock clutch and it began slipping when we put it on the dyno. From what we saw on the first couple partial pulls, Lund thinks that it will be really close to 100 rwhp once the new clutch is in!! I can update once the Spec goes in, but that looks like it will be a few months.

All my other mods are in my sig. I have the stock mufflers on too.

Here are a few videos for your listening pleasure. The first is idle/walk around. The second is some flybys.

[youtube_browser]XRb5loHGJ0s[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]mhljFch3-h8[/youtube_browser]

paluka21

Established Member
Your car sound perfect, IMO. The stock mufflers really compliment the sound of the other exhaust components and the cams.
OT: BTW, which rear splitters are you using?

MikeHoncho

Who cares...
Established Member
Dat lope! :beer: What's your guestimate.. 825 rwhp?

Yes, should be close to 825.

Your car sound perfect, IMO. The stock mufflers really compliment the sound of the other exhaust components and the cams.
OT: BTW, which rear splitters are you using?

I have the Roush side and rear quarters, but the rear is stock.

paluka21

Established Member
Yes, should be close to 825.

I have the Roush side and rear quarters, but the rear is stock.

Ah that's the ones I'm looking for. Some of the only ones I could find for the rear quarters for carbon fiber. Anyways, sorry to go OT.

Great sounding car!

NELCO

Established Member
I love the way your car sounds...............................................AWESOME..................I wish I could put those in my gt500...........I am told they will not pass California smog..
Rock on Nelco

MikeHoncho

Who cares...
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread