Most obvious signal from a woman your dumb ass ever missed.

Jefe

Established Member
I was downtown with some friends playing billiards a couple months ago and I was easily 10+ drinks deep. I see this chick wandering around talking to different groups like she's on the hunt and she looks at me and walks over. She was cute but not my type and incredibly drunk. She had that empty look in her eyes, as did I Im sure. She leans on me and says "vamanos papi"(let's go). I laugh and she repeats it, vamanos papi! and tries to grab my hand to pull me away but Im pretty crafty. I remember making some sort of spin move and I take my next shot and kind of ignore her. She moves on to another group and I see my friends boyfriend looking at me like Im a complete dumbass for turning that down. 2 minutes later she's back and days it again. At this point 3 of my friends are staring at me, demanding I take off with her but for some reason I don't. I think I magically accessed some brain power in that moment and Im proud of myself for it. My friends, on the other-hand, still give me shit.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Original Post

I once thought you were a pretty smart guy..

You're an... (this is worth the infraction if mods see fit) lol I'm not sure I have ever heard two more boneheaded stories in my life hahahaha

But hey, bravo for sharing.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
you never know, it could have been a trap.....

e1657382542bfbe791e6ef0c6fc23769c5ca8434dfbc291546f04029cbb47d3e.jpg
No I was just a dumb little ****er still wet behind the ears.

She was a solid 8.5 all day.

Branhammer

Established Member
I once thought you were a pretty smart guy..

You're an... (this is worth the infraction if mods see fit) lol I'm not sure I have ever heard two more boneheaded stories in my life hahahaha

But hey, bravo for sharing.

:rolleyes:

I'm a pretty smart guy NOW. Now that I'm in my 30's. But back then...man there aren't enough infraction-worthy words in the dictionary to describe how stupid I was with women.

I was one of those people who was a scrawny little nerd that got picked on all the time in Jr High and part of high school. That didn't stop until about junior year of high school after I hit my growth spurt, so when girls hit on me, my confidence hadn't recovered yet and I was so not used to ever getting hit on that I never noticed. I think I was about 23 before I actually started pulling women. That was short-lived though because at 26, I met my wife.

DJAMiller

Established Member
Ohh man I've definitely had my share, here's an obvious one...

I remember a few years ago I went to a party at a friend of a friends, ended up running into a girl I knew from high school but hadn't seen in years. Her and I were never really good friends or anything, she just so happened to be in a couple of my classes. She was probably a solid 8.5-9/10, always had an AMAZING body. Shortly after arriving at the party she spots me, comes up and says "OMG I haven't seen you in years, you look great, etc." I don't think anything of other than shes just being friendly (I also saw on my news feed 6 months earlier she got engaged) so I just keep on with my night. A couple hours later the parties ending and she tells me shes staying over there and I should stay and hang out with her to which I reply "I'm going to head home and try and wake up early tomorrow so I can be productive." She insisted but I declined. When I get back to the car my buddy asks what the hell is wrong with me, I told him "ohh she was just being friendly, she's engaged anyway". I get home, jump on facebook and notice they split up a couple months earlier, haven't seen her since.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Had a decently cute coworker. Nice curves, ok face, etc. I had done some work on her car and some where in our conversations she said nothing could happen between us, but then sends me a couple pics of her in lingerie. Then she got in an accident and asked if I wanted to check the car out for her on one of our lunch breaks. I said sure and we went to her place. Looked at the car then she asked if I wanted the tour of her house. Naturally the tour ended in her bedroom with us sitting next to each other on her bed. She's showing me pictures of her out with her friends and she definitely enjoys wearing low cut tops. After I few minutes I looked at the time and said we better get back to work. Yeah, not my brightest time.
Smart move you would be doing car repairs for free. I have a friend that started banging a lady in the middle of a $5000 carpentry job and ended up discounting his work. Blooming idiot he was.

Zemedici

Established Member
Oh come on don't even tell us your skinny jeans don't bring all the bitches to the yard.

tbh never had one girl say something negative about my pants. Actually its STARTED a few conversations. You'd be surprised how many girls are into certain 'looks' :)

Branhammer

Established Member
How would I know if I missed it? Sounds like you guys didn't miss the signal, just needed some balls to drop. lol.

You miss it in the moment...and then minutes, hours, or days later, you realize you're a thick-skulled dipshit.

Users who are viewing this thread