Most obvious signal from a woman your dumb ass ever missed.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I have two that haunt me and hate reliving them. I'll just say the were both super solid 9's easily, weren't sluts and both wound up being millionaires. I was too self involved to care because I was more worried about banging at the time. Regret is the worst emotion, period.

Branhammer

Established Member
I have two that haunt me and hate reliving them. I'll just say the were both super solid 9's easily, weren't sluts and both wound up being millionaires. I was too self involved to care because I was more worried about banging at the time. Regret is the worst emotion, period.
Millionaires?

You win.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Yes one is now a partner in a large corporate law firm and the other is now the CFO for her families' very large HVAC company locally. The worst part is that I've seen her on occasion and she's mentioned openly how she had the biggest crush on me but was too scared to pursue back. Then rounded that off with telling me about her GTR that she takes to Lebanaon Valley (my local 1/4 mile) a couple times a year......I really whiffed on her man.

Millionaires?

You win.

Branhammer

Established Member
Yes one is now a partner in a large corporate law firm and the other is now the CFO for her families' very large HVAC company locally. The worst part is that I've seen her on occasion and she's mentioned openly how she had the biggest crush on me but was too scared to pursue back. Then rounded that off with telling me about her GTR that she takes to Lebanaon Valley (my local 1/4 mile) a couple times a year......I really whiffed on her man.
So are they both married now? And are you?

If the answer to both is no, WTF are you doing?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Nope. Been down that road and never will again. Luckily I have a Wife that was willing to forgive me and continues to work very hard with me to make our relationship better than ever. My Wife is amazing too and I love her greatly; more than I ever have. But I definitely whiffed on that woman.

That was your chance to plan a trip to the drag strip with her and get something started.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I happened to run into her....it was not a planned encounter in anyway. We live in the same area and I see her maybe 1 or 2 times every 6 months I'd say. Whether it's at the gas station, local market, or I've run into her when out for dinner with the Wife. My Wife knows her as well. If we weren't married it would be a whole different ball game.

So are they both married now? And are you?

If the answer to both is no, WTF are you doing?

Zemedici

Established Member

Holy shit, E. you win. Hahahaha

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

How the **** does one find millionaire women?!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Come visit Hobbs New Mexico.. .where the " top bar" is Buffalo Wild wings

StrayBullitt

Established Member
upload_2017-6-7_15-38-32.png

Branhammer

Established Member
So much bull Shit in here. Did CSD give y'all lessons?
No no no...we're talking about FAILURES here....epic ones. Re-evaluating your life kind of failures. His stories ended with him banging the women. Our stories end with us all feeling stupid and our balls hurting.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No no no...we're talking about FAILURES here....epic ones. Re-evaluating your life kind of failures. His stories ended with him banging the women. Our stories end with us all feeling stupid and our balls hurting.

If you would go back and read the stories Chris did, you would understand.

Sent from my bunker

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Ummm...Had a girl in my bed, were both laying down, she starts scratching my arm a little, I dont act on it and go to bed. Kill me now.

Users who are viewing this thread