Most obvious signal from a woman your dumb ass ever missed.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Had one happen about 2 months ago.
I go to my bank almost every Friday after work. There's this girl that works there, about 20/21 in age. (I'm 45, but I look like I'm in my 30's.) I would see her almost all the time. I would see her on Saturdays sometimes, if I didn't go after work on Friday. She wasn't super hot, but she was definitely cute. In my opinion, a 7 out of a 10.
So,...one Friday she starts up a conversation with me, which she never did in the past. Ever. We're talking about the weather and then she asks out of nowhere, "What's up for the weekend"? I'm like,.....not much, just hanging out, taking the car out, and hitting the gym. I ask her about her weekend plans. She says she wants to hang out with her friend, but she lives about 45 minutes away in Plymouth, but she's not sure she really wants to go. At that point, my transaction is done and we say good bye. When I got back to my truck, I was like, WTF?!?!?
Needless to say,.............I have NEVER seen her since. Kind of got me thinking. Yes, I'm an idiot. LOL

Hak5.0

Established Member
Women don't send obvious signals. i had to buy an old Enigma machine just to find out what my wife wants for dinner.

same thing with my wife, on something she wanted for her birthday or anniversary....when I couldn't figure it out, I said "this isn't a highlight magazine and I am not trying to find out what's wrong with the picture, just tell me what you want."

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Back in my Army days. A girl asked me to come to her barracks room to hook up her new stereo. After I hooked it up and tested it out, I got up to leave. She whipped the door open behind me and asked, "Where are you going?" I turned around and said, "You're all set. You need something else?" She just looked at me like "really, dude?" It didn't hit me until weeks later that she wanted the D.

I always regretted that because I never got the chance again. She was smoking hot, too!! Everybody wanted to hit that. Yet, here she was, handing it to me on a silver platter with gold leaf engraving, and I literally walked away from it. Doyyyyy!!

Another time was when my best friend's girlfriend called me at 2am for a booty call, and I turned her down. She was pissed. I didn't realize that was a booty call until later, too. I was a young, naive country boy who had never had that kind of attention from a girl before. My naivete back then caused me to miss out on TONS of booty that was being thrown at me. There was a married sergeant stationed without her husband who was practically begging to get in my pants. LOL

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
I'm the kind of guy that you literally have to tell me you want to bang me for me to get the hint. I've had a few situations where I think the girl is asking for it but I don't like being rejected so I never act on it.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Another time was when my best friend's girlfriend called me at 2am for a booty call, and I turned her down. She was pissed. I didn't realize that was a booty call until later, too.

Even if you knew it was, would you have turned her down or headed to her place?

Branhammer

Established Member
Back in my Army days. A girl asked me to come to her barracks room to hook up her new stereo. After I hooked it up and tested it out, I got up to leave. She whipped the door open behind me and asked, "Where are you going?" I turned around and said, "You're all set. You need something else?" She just looked at me like "really, dude?" It didn't hit me until weeks later that she wanted the D.

I always regretted that because I never got the chance again. She was smoking hot, too!! Everybody wanted to hit that. Yet, here she was, handing it to me on a silver platter with gold leaf engraving, and I literally walked away from it. Doyyyyy!!

DAMMMNN...that sucks. Too bad it didn't hit you right when she asked you where you were going. You could've saved it with "Um....I was going to go get us some cold water...YOU are going to need it later."

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Even if you knew it was, would you have turned her down or headed to her place?

Still would've turned her down. At the time, that was against my bro code. My friend had already been stationed back to the States. When I told him about it, he laughed and said I should've hit it. LOL I didn't want to, though, because I was banging her best friend. And she knew it because she was the one who hooked us up! Now that I think about it, that was just an effed up situation all around. LOL

DAMMMNN...that sucks. Too bad it didn't hit you right when she asked you where you were going. You could've saved it with "Um....I was going to go get us some cold water...YOU are going to need it later."

Yeah, I still kick myself over that one. We even went partial skinny dipping one time at a natural mountain spring. It was like she was always flaunting it in my face that I dissed her. I still have pictures from that day in a photo album. Tits were amazing, and she had hips and booty like a Black girl. She looked EXACTLY like Staci Keanan in the face.
grid-cell-22753-1418241571-14.jpg

Branhammer

Established Member
Still would've turned her down. At the time, that was against my bro code. My friend had already been stationed back to the States. When I told him about it, he laughed and said I should've hit it. LOL I didn't want to, though, because I was banging her best friend. And she knew it because she was the one who hooked us up! Now that I think about it, that was just an effed up situation all around. LOL

Yeah, I still kick myself over that one. We even went partial skinny dipping one time at a natural mountain spring. It was like she was always flaunting it in my face that I dissed her. I still have pictures from that day in a photo album. Tits were amazing, and she had hips and booty like a Black girl. She looked EXACTLY like Staci Keanan in the face.
grid-cell-22753-1418241571-14.jpg
Damn! I just shed a single tear for you. Army girls that I've met have usually had killer bodies but bad faces. A non-butter-face army girl is a unicorn because they're hot, usually very much a "guys girl," and usually very dirty in the sheets. Even in the AF, I've noticed that girls seem to be much more openly dirty-minded than most civilian women. Must be from being around 90% guys all day long.

7upstang

Established Member
Here is to being young, stupid and scared.

Freshmen year of college I run into this chick from highschool I had not seen in two years (She left junior year). She was blonde, blue eyes with curves in all the right places but most certainly a solid 9. She runs up and gives me a huge hug, we chat for about a minute. At this point, she asks, "Want to see my new tattoo?" Sure, what could it hurt? Well she was wearing those hot tight sweatpants. Mind you we are all alone in this hallway. She pulls down her pants to show me her tattoo on her upper inner thigh. I couldn't tell you what the tattoo was, but I can tell you she was wearing a hot pink thong. To be honest, I don't remember much after that. Didn't hit me until later that day at what had happened.

Back in high school one friend of mine asked me to give her a ride home after school. She was blonde and thick and always pushed the limits to her school uniform tops as well, although I would say she was an 8. After school she practically dragged me out to the car to go home. When we pulled up, she asked me to come in to hangout and that her mom wouldn't be home for a couple hours, which I didn't think anything out of the normal. I had told my dad that I would help him with a project after school, so I left. Needless to say, she never asked me drive her home ever again. Should have blown my dad off that day.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn! I just shed a single tear for you. Army girls that I've met have usually had killer bodies but bad faces. A non-butter-face army girl is a unicorn because they're hot, usually very much a "guys girl," and usually very dirty in the sheets. Even in the AF, I've noticed that girls seem to be much more openly dirty-minded than most civilian women. Must be from being around 90% guys all day long.

Army girls with killer bodies? Those words dont go together man..... very few. And even fewer with pretty faces. Now AF, different story.

Branhammer

Established Member
Army girls with killer bodies? Those words dont go together man..... very few. And even fewer with pretty faces. Now AF, different story.
I must have met all the hot Army girls in one spot then. When I was in Iraq they put us on the "Army side." We were the only Air Force group living in those pods. They made us wear AF PT gear when not in ABUs. All the other people living in those pods were Army and they got to wear civies. The Army girls there were fine as **** and their civies left little to the imagination. One day we saw a couple of them nude sunbathing on top of a hardened structure...that gave me a "hardened structure."

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I must have met all the hot Army girls in one spot then. When I was in Iraq they put us on the "Army side." We were the only Air Force group living in those pods. They made us wear AF PT gear when not in ABUs. All the other people living in those pods were Army and they got to wear civies. The Army girls there were fine as **** and their civies left little to the imagination. One day we saw a couple of them nude sunbathing on top of a hardened structure...that gave me a "hardened structure."

How much time did you spend in the sun?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

Key word tight there sir. You ever heard of the deployment hot scale?

Theory states, all girl bump up +3 on the hot scale and all guys bump down -2.

Users who are viewing this thread