Most obvious signal from a woman your dumb ass ever missed.

Branhammer

Established Member
lol. My wife was in the Navy. She had some very attractive friends.
I'd say Navy is about 50/50 in my experience. I good ratio. Like Zyborg said though, the AF is definitely wear it's at. Especially in medical if you're lucky enough to be a guy in medical.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
cd6eb7f9cc596ed867fd8cff88a0bf56.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Branhammer

Established Member
Oh I have another story of obliviousness.

There used to be this girl I was good friends with but always had a thing for. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was about 5'11," long blonde hair, blue eyes, Scarlett Johansson lips, DD's, long legs. An 8 first thing in the morning right out of bed. A 9 when she was all done up.

I have two stories with her, actually.

The first story was actually a success! I had chased this girl for a couple of years and thought I was just "friend-zoned" for life. One night she calls me out of the blue. She's broken up with her bf of like 3 years and moved back in with her mom. Over the phone, she sounds really strange and hesitant to say what's on her mind.

Her: So...I've been thinking. I need your opinion...I've always wondered what it would be like to....sleep with the one particular friend of mine.

Me:.....It's me isn't it? (Yeah I was actually that bold for once).

Her:....yyyyyeah. So...what do you think?

Me: I'm getting in my car. Where are you?

And yeah that was a fun night except there were other people in the house, so we had to be quiet.

The second story was a year or so later. She was recently single again (or on a "break" or whatever) and calls me while I'm at work.

Her: Hey....are you at home?

Me: No, I'm at work, what's up?

Her: Hmm...just wondering. Just out and about....was going to stop by your house...

Me: Well I got off work in about 4 hours, wanna hang after? (DUMBASS!)

Her: Maybe, we'll see. I have to go though. Talk to you later!

Later I found out from another female friend that had talked to her about it, and she told this mutual friend:

"It's a shame he didn't pick up the hints I was dropping and leave work early to meet me at his house. The last time we ****ed, it was good, but I was holding back because it was my first time with him. This time I was going to go all out. I was on my way to his house in nothing but black, lace lingerie, stockings, high heels, and a long trench coat over top. I was going to absolutely **** his brains out all day and maybe through the next day too. His loss."

That one shattered my soul. I asked her directly about it later and she was like "oh yeah totally true. You missed out big, huh?"

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Oh I have another story of obliviousness.

There used to be this girl I was good friends with but always had a thing for. She was absolutely gorgeous. She was about 5'11," long blonde hair, blue eyes, Scarlett Johansson lips, DD's, long legs. An 8 first thing in the morning right out of bed. A 9 when she was all done up.

I have two stories with her, actually.

The first story was actually a success! I had chased this girl for a couple of years and thought I was just "friend-zoned" for life. One night she calls me out of the blue. She's broken up with her bf of like 3 years and moved back in with her mom. Over the phone, she sounds really strange and hesitant to say what's on her mind.

Her: So...I've been thinking. I need your opinion...I've always wondered what it would be like to....sleep with the one particular friend of mine.

Me:.....It's me isn't it? (Yeah I was actually that bold for once).

Her:....yyyyyeah. So...what do you think?

Me: I'm getting in my car. Where are you?

And yeah that was a fun night except there were other people in the house, so we had to be quiet.

The second story was a year or so later. She was recently single again (or on a "break" or whatever) and calls me while I'm at work.

Her: Hey....are you at home?

Me: No, I'm at work, what's up?

Her: Hmm...just wondering. Just out and about....was going to stop by your house...

Me: Well I got off work in about 4 hours, wanna hang after? (DUMBASS!)

Her: Maybe, we'll see. I have to go though. Talk to you later!

Later I found out from another female friend that had talked to her about it, and she told this mutual friend:

"It's a shame he didn't pick up the hints I was dropping and leave work early to meet me at his house. The last time we ****ed, it was good, but I was holding back because it was my first time with him. This time I was going to go all out. I was on my way to his house in nothing but black, lace lingerie, stockings, high heels, and a long trench coat over top. I was going to absolutely **** his brains out all day and maybe through the next day too. His loss."

That one shattered my soul. I asked her directly about it later and she was like "oh yeah totally true. You missed out big, huh?"

I'd be on suicide watch after that!

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I had a few misses during my meat route days but I was too busy to care at the time. I do think back and wonder..........I know she wanted to give me some pussy, what the hell was I thinking. After I think about it, I laugh about it and then I forget about it. Some women make it obvious and some want you to work for it. Make no mistake, they all want you to be Hugh G. Rection.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I missed one in high school but she was my best friends girl so I wouldn't have done it anyway. I'd known her for a while because she dated a couple of my friends but at the time she was dating my girlfriends brother. After dropping my girl off I wanted to hang out later because my parents were out of town so I went looking for my buddy at her house. I'd been there before when he'd gotten her to sneak out so I knew which was her bedroom window. She comes to the window and I ask if my bud is there. She says no she hadn't seen him and asks if I want to come in. I say nah, I'll go look for him at another friends house. She says if I don't find him I can come back if I want. I didn't put it together til I was halfway down the street, I kept right on going and didn't mention it when I found my friend. That night and the time we all snuck into a pool and skinny dipped are the two things I remember about her. She looked like she was very enjoyable.

Branhammer

Established Member
Geezus H...dude! Chick brings up fact of missing an opportunity, repeatedly means you missed it again!

She didn't want to rub it in. She wanted to rub it out.

Actually that's what I always thought too, but she started bringing up and rubbing it in AFTER getting back with her bf. And I respected him enough not to make a move.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
This is kind of related so I'm not fully hijacking this thread...

I'm going to a friend's wedding at the end of this month, actually I'm in the wedding party. I'm going stag and so is a good female friend of mine. I've known her for 17 years; she dated a very close friend but they broke up almost 2 years ago and he's not going to the wedding. Over the years we've always flirted a little and at one point she told me I am the best looking guy in our whole group of friends. I've always had a thing for her but it could never be since it would totally destroy friendships.

The wedding is local but I still got a hotel room so I don't have to deal with driving after drinking. I told her she's welcome to stay with me and we can split the cost and she sounded interested. I'll work that angle during the reception.

She leaves town less than 2 weeks after the wedding for her oncology fellowship at Dartmouth so I'm thinking if we both get drunk at the wedding and she stays over in my room we could have one fun night together, no regrets and it would be our dirty little secret. If there was ever a time for us to have sex it would be after this wedding.

Branhammer

Established Member
This is kind of related so I'm not fully hijacking this thread...

I'm going to a friend's wedding at the end of this month, actually I'm in the wedding party. I'm going stag and so is a good female friend of mine. I've known her for 17 years; she dated a very close friend but they broke up almost 2 years ago and he's not going to the wedding. Over the years we've always flirted a little and at one point she told me I am the best looking guy in our whole group of friends. I've always had a thing for her but it could never be since it would totally destroy friendships.

The wedding is local but I still got a hotel room so I don't have to deal with driving after drinking. I told her she's welcome to stay with me and we can split the cost and she sounded interested. I'll work that angle during the reception.

She leaves town less than 2 weeks after the wedding for her oncology fellowship at Dartmouth so I'm thinking if we both get drunk at the wedding and she stays over in my room we could have one fun night together, no regrets and it would be our dirty little secret. If there was ever a time for us to have sex it would be after this wedding.
Good luck and keep us posted!

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I literally had a couple girls in highschool text me "come **** us" which I did nothing about at the time because I was a pussy.... That i regret to this day years later. Now they both are married, one with 3 kids lol.

Users who are viewing this thread