Most obvious signal from a woman your dumb ass ever missed.

Branhammer

Established Member
I literally had a couple girls in highschool text me "come **** us" which I did nothing about at the time because I was a pussy.... That i regret to this day years later. Now they both are married, one with 3 kids lol.

Dude...even I wouldn't have missed that one. How old were you at the time?

colin450

Established Member
A chick once asked my buddy and I to have a threesome with her. I wasn't into it and said no. He ended up banging her on his own. She was really hot too.

Branhammer

Established Member
A chick once asked my buddy and I to have a threesome with her. I wasn't into it and said no. He ended up banging her on his own. She was really hot too.

Yeah this would've been a no-go for me too. One of the other times the last female friend of mine that I mentioned was single before we stopped communicating, she was at a bar with a friend of mine and myself, and after a few drinks said that she had fantasized about being "finger-cuffed" by the two of us...

Hell no. I will never have a devils three-way.

zeus201

Established Member
@ Branhammer - the last story you posted...damn man!

The misses hurt and I hate reliving the moments. The one that I sticks out the most was this lil brunette girl from my highschool. She ended up attending the same college I was at and we randomly ran into each other on campus on day. Small talk ensued and we eventually started hanging together regularly. She'd always come along with my buddies and I to bars / house parties and hang near me the whole time. Buddies would always say she's into me and I needed to take her to "pound town", but I wouldn't think anything of it.

This goes on for a while and eventually one night she didn't want to hangout with everyone and wanted to "watch movies" at my place with just me. I agreed and thought that's good because my liver could use a break. Well...she comes over and we did exactly that, watched movies. She leaves after a bit and the next morning it dawned on me the what I just did. She clearly wanted something, heck anything to happen, but I was soooo dense and stupid. After that she pretty much moved on from me.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
2 chicks and a guy = awesome for the guy (duh)

2 guys and a chick = gayness.
(Disclaimer - if the chick is Jennifer Anniston this is perfectly acceptable and does not have a shred of gayness - for me )

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

This reminds me of another missed opportunity in my youth. I was still single in the Army, and it involves my same best friend from the previous story, but we were now at a different duty station. We were hanging out in the room of a "crazy" girl that lived in the same barracks. We end up talking about sex and other crazy stuff. Next thing you know, she's butt naked laying on the bed and my friend is eating her out. I'm sitting in the chair beside the bed, and she's reaching for my dick so she can suck it. I pussed out. SMH

This chick was sexually intimidating, though. My friend was showing me around the halls, and she yells down the hall to him, "I'm gonna **** you later! Your friend too!!" This was my first day at the unit! I had literally just gotten off the plane from S. Korea two or three hours earlier. This chick didn't pull any punches! She was cool peeps, too. We ended up being good friends.

Blown38

Established Member
I'm a crappy story teller... so here goes.

Can't say I missed the hint but I missed out for sure.

Was at one of Elliott in the Morning's big ass football bash's in DC. When the game was over we were leaving when I stopped by one of the bars for a water maybe. Don't remember. The bar tender said you have really pretty eyes. And in my drunken stupor I said "you have really pretty everything". So I'm standing there chatting with her, working my game, and the bouncers are ushering people out.

I'm looking at her and she is looking really familiar. So I said you look familiar. She then pulls out her necklace of a playboy bunny. And yup that's where I had seen her, in the college edition of a recent mag. So I'm trying to get her number and the bouncer starts pushing me out the door. I may have got her number, don't remember. I was married at the time so may have not followed up. Should have cause that marriage didn't last.

I'd like to think I had a chance, but it was going well.

End of crappy story.

Pic of said bar tender for good measure love me some brunettes.
mellisa.JPG

Branhammer

Established Member
This reminds me of another missed opportunity in my youth. I was still single in the Army, and it involves my same best friend from the previous story, but we were now at a different duty station. We were hanging out in the room of a "crazy" girl that lived in the same barracks. We end up talking about sex and other crazy stuff. Next thing you know, she's butt naked laying on the bed and my friend is eating her out. I'm sitting in the chair beside the bed, and she's reaching for my dick so she can suck it. I pussed out. SMH

This chick was sexually intimidating, though. My friend was showing me around the halls, and she yells down the hall to him, "I'm gonna **** you later! Your friend too!!" This was my first day at the unit! I had literally just gotten off the plane from S. Korea two or three hours earlier. This chick didn't pull any punches! She was cool peeps, too. We ended up being good friends.

This makes me think maybe your penis avoided a "plane crash."

Branhammer

Established Member
I'm a crappy story teller... so here goes.

Can't say I missed the hint but I missed out for sure.

Was at one of Elliott in the Morning's big ass football bash's in DC. When the game was over we were leaving when I stopped by one of the bars for a water maybe. Don't remember. The bar tender said you have really pretty eyes. And in my drunken stupor I said "you have really pretty everything". So I'm standing there chatting with her, working my game, and the bouncers are ushering people out.

I'm looking at her and she is looking really familiar. So I said you look familiar. She then pulls out her necklace of a playboy bunny. And yup that's where I had seen her, in the college edition of a recent mag. So I'm trying to get her number and the bouncer starts pushing me out the door. I may have got her number, don't remember. I was married at the time so may have not followed up. Should have cause that marriage didn't last.

I'd like to think I had a chance, but it was going well.

End of crappy story.

Pic of said bar tender for good measure love me some brunettes.
View attachment 92245
Mother of God... I would've stabbed that bouncer.

BJCobra99

Established Member
Missed a pickup line by a cute little hispanic girl in 9th grade. Just finished a movie with some friends and that skinny hot girl says, "Hey Adidas boy (soccer player with Adidas shoes and jacket on)..." I approach her and she says "your clothes would look better on my floor." I said ok thanks have a good one, thinking I looked like garbage or something. She leaves, I tell my buddies what happened and they all have a laugh. Now you guys can have a chuckle too!

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lucheski

Established Member
These stories are interesting, but their only use should be to learn from it. I have probably more dopey misses than I can count on both hands but for the last several years dating amazing ladies I never dreamed were possible. If you focus on your mistakes it becomes part of a self-defeated persona girls pickup on at a long distance and are repulsed by.

Never tell yourself a girl is out of your league
Never tell yourself you are not good enough
Never think to yourself you are ugly etc, (even if your are lol)
Never dwell on or replay your mistakes in your head
Never give up (if you want something)
Adapt and Learn. Then watch women and life fortunes change!

Blown38

Established Member
Mother of God... I would've stabbed that bouncer.
Haha, funny you say that. I think that was the year my buddy forgot to leave his knife at home and they confiscated it.

That was so long ago, 2005 super bowl. My 1st daughter was conceived just before or maybe that evening. lol

Branhammer

Established Member
These stories are interesting, but their only use should be to learn from it. I have probably more dopey misses than I can count on both hands but for the last several years dating amazing ladies I never dreamed were possible. If you focus on your mistakes it becomes part of a self-defeated persona girls pickup on at a long distance and are repulsed by.

Never tell yourself a girl is out of your league
Never tell yourself you are not good enough
Never think to yourself you are ugly etc, (even if your are lol)
Never dwell on or replay your mistakes in your head
Never give up (if you want something)
Adapt and Learn. Then watch women and life fortunes change!
You are correct sir. Luckily for me, I figured this out before I was too old and now I'm married to a woman with a Masters who out-earns me and has a resemblance to Jennifer Lawrence. I'm a lucky man.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This was a great thread idea. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's stories.

I was doing some thinking yesterday, surely I had a story I could tell! But after a a lot of thinking, I've come to the conclusion that I was either so oblivious that I still have not realized that I missed an opportunity, or I just took advantage of every chance I had in the moment.

Very likely could be either one.

Branhammer

Established Member
Are there any females left on SVTP? I'd love to hear some stories from a woman's perspective. I wonder what it's like to drop hints like that and have the person be so oblivious.

Equalbracket

Established Member
Should look at the other side, what is being perceived as missed opportunity's could just as well have been complete blessings.

Users who are viewing this thread