My Paxton install thread

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
I will be at Colorado Speed and Chassis at 9AM on Friday, it's off of Havana. You're welcome to join if you can make it.

On another note, Ken and I are shooting tune files and data logs at each other right now. This guy really knows his shit and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome tuner. Can't wait to get this thing on the dyno.

Last edited:

92hatchlx

Established Member
Aeroforce interceptor w/ roush vent pod. Thanks to Van at Revan Racing!

IMG_20120510_124007.jpg

IMG_20120510_121018.jpg

NickSezz

Established Member
Nice! You only really need that one gauge. All I would ever care about is boost and AFR...all the other parameters are a plus. I was afraid that the gauge would be hard to see over there and don't like showing off what I got on my pillar...let my tail lights do the talkin.

Bud

Established Member
I will be at Colorado Speed and Chassis at 9AM on Friday, it's off of Havana. You're welcome to join if you can make it.

On another note, Ken and I are shooting tune files and data logs at each other right now. This guy really knows his shit and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome tuner. Can't wait to get this thing on the dyno.

Wish I could come down and watch but I already took a few days off of work earlier this week. Good luck on the dyno man, let us know how it does.

92hatchlx

Established Member
Thanks guys I will post dyno sheets tomorrow. I can't say how great it has been working with Ken. He spotted a leak in my intercooler/intake tubing just by looking at the datalogs. He has done an awesome job on getting the tune driveable. I will never use a different tuner again. For just a quick driveability tune to get it to the dyno, I am EXTREMELY impressed with his work and customer service to say the least. I can't wait to feel what it is like when he is done with it tomorrow.

The gauges are very nice and user friendly once you figure them out. I spent a good half hour going through everything. The 5.0 faceplate is nice too!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks guys I will post dyno sheets tomorrow. I can't say how great it has been working with Ken. He spotted a leak in my intercooler/intake tubing just by looking at the datalogs. He has done an awesome job on getting the tune driveable. I will never use a different tuner again. For just a quick driveability tune to get it to the dyno, I am EXTREMELY impressed with his work and customer service to say the least. I can't wait to feel what it is like when he is done with it tomorrow.

The gauges are very nice and user friendly once you figure them out. I spent a good half hour going through everything. The 5.0 faceplate is nice too!

Ken called me last might about your setup, def knew something was not right.

This is why I always try to sell a Lund tune with every kit I sell, I have one off the highest dyno numbers in the country, and the graph is one of the smoothest, all remote tuning.

Jon and Ken know their stuff, and the two together are a ridiculous combination.

KenB

Established Member
Glad your happy! Dyno should be pretty quick, I think we have it dialed in pretty good from the street pulls. At least the cop can't hassle you on the dyno. :rockon::rockon:

Last edited:

92hatchlx

Established Member
For those interested in more about the tuning and the power made, check out my other thread with the dyno numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread