My winter project: SMURFINATOR V.2.0

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Car sounds and seems to be running great man! How much of an engine break in period are you gonna give it before you tune it?

Not much...going to lug it on the dyno (loaded mustang dyno) for a bit then drop oil and add red line 5w-50 and fresh motorcraft filter...then let her rip. Mostly just seating the rings is necessary in my motor so it needs a load. Already did 7 heat cycles today.

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
20140223_163229_zpsd980380b.jpg

20140223_163032_zps89df9ebe.jpg

20140223_142143_zpsbbbf95df.jpg

few more pics from yesterday.... wife got to see and hear the Shelby running for the first time and wanted to take a few pics with the Shelby...and my Tuner Bill Mill doing his thing with the calibrations.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Looking good ol boy. Looking good ! :pepper:

And yes the car is looking good and sounding well to. :lol1:

You should def have a killer year, and lol a Shelby sleeper....if there is such a thing......

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
fired right up, awesome. good luck and kudos adding pics of the wife, very nice! :beer:

Dry cranked it will fuel pump fuse pulled 5 times then key cycled pumps to build pressure...3rd turn it fired right up and was whisper quiet. Amazing Job my builder did.

You should def have a killer year, and lol a Shelby sleeper....if there is such a thing......

Thanks Bud....ill get going on your part ive been promising. As you know this build took priority over anything else once the motor showed up.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
fired right up, awesome. good luck and kudos adding pics of the wife, very nice! :beer:

Dry cranked it will fuel pump fuse pulled 5 times then key cycled pumps to build pressure...3rd turn it fired right up and was whisper quiet. Amazing Job my builder did.

Thanks Bud....ill get going on your part ive been promising. As you know this build took priority over anything else once the motor showed up.

12gt500

Established Member

My fav part on your car (don't kill me) but man that tank with the paint and stripes underhood looks so good!!

Users who are viewing this thread