New Server Fund

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
$20 sent. With the thousands of members this site has and the hundreds of steady posting members, it shouldn't take long to reach the goal.

Travis, we all care about this site. I've made many new friends directly and indirectly from this site. It's been a great source of information and entertainment. Anytime you want help with anything, just let us know. :beer:

I agree with Dana on the pics and vids. I received many requests for pics of my rear end hub and halfshafts when the rear end pop/tink issue was being discussed and the pictures I had posted disappeared from the site. Pics and videos, besides being entertaining are a great source of info to people who have the same problems or need to see how to do an install. One way or the other, I would like to see them come back. If a subscription/premier membership to SVTP is required, so be it. Good luck with the install. If it does require downtime to do it right, I say go ahead and do it now so you don't have to do this again in the near future. Just my 2 cents...

Cliff

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Originally posted by SID297
Would you like me to take the board down for 2 weeks straight to do all those things? Re-read the attachment. It says new features may be added, but the things you mentioned are not the high priorities.

$20 Paypal'd to you.

There has to be another way than taking down the site for 2 weeks to restore these capabilities. But what do I know...

Dana

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will be sending $800

If I had it.

I will paypal $20 to you now, and when I have more money I will toss some more at you. So, are we about even for the rear end girdle install yet??

NJCOBRA10thA

Really thats my last mod.
Established Member
Payday is Monday, if the goal isn't met by then I will donate another $25 over my first donation.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Money will be coming, and like I said before, I would gladly throw in a $20 yearly member ship if thats the price you want, to be able to post pics and vids, vids under 20 meg I think should be a good limit. Let us know.....paypal will be sending you $20 shortly though for the server...

Rick

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Money sent via PayPal. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you guys put into keeping this up and running. I have met a lot of great people on here, and have been helped out more times that I have been of assistance. This place rocks! :rockon:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Money sent, not much but I had some cash left in my paypal just sitting there waiting for something, so it's yours.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
whats the total up to?

I think a list of people should be mentioned on the newer server that donated in no particular order, regardless of amount sent. Just a thought......

FordFreak

Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
whats the total up to?

I think a list of people should be mentioned on the newer server that donated in no particular order, regardless of amount sent. Just a thought......

What he said!

$10.00 SENT!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Sid, Check out www.gixxer.com. They have memberships that users can purchase. They offer private forumes to suscribed members that vendors offer better discounts. They also require a 5 dollar membership to sell things in their "for sale" section. I think that's a great idea.

I would be more than willing to pay a yearly membership. Perhaps you can have different levels of membership that offer more features. Just a thought.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by dgussin1
whats the total up to?

Not everyone wants it to be known that they donated, if they do they can post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread