New Server Fund

afro

Why?
Established Member
keep the first post updated with how much as been donated as often as is possible and names (if they don't mind - see : ask them) of the "big" contributors....this will influence others who have not contributed to do so and help your cause in getting a new server and helping everyone enjoy faster speeds...

Last edited:

badboy

Done with it!
Established Member
sorry for the dumb question - I don't get how to send money using the email address you gave us. how do I stick paypal into the message??

SNCBOOM

Established Member
$7.04 coming your way Travis...hey, it's what I had left in my paypal account :p

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Travis, have you guys decided on doing a membership package as well with this. Now would be the best time to do that, so you can get bigger harddrive storage and stuff.....

Rick

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I've seen a couple of other forums where they stick ads halfway down the page. Registration removes these ads in the middle of the post. Also, you don't get to have an avatar and a couple of other neat features.

Sounds good to me. The serious folks can live it up with registration while the other folks who bop in every so often or don't care about all the fun stuff don't have to register.

Best of both worlds. :beer:

I think making simple features like avatars, signatures and stuff like that available for premium members only would severely stunt the growth of this site. Granted, it is pretty large now, but there is always rooms for additional growth and the site is still relatively young, so why cap the user base now?

If you are going to go with a premium membership service, which IS a good idea, I think you would need to add additional features previously unavailable, such as the ability to post attachments, user storage limits and stuff like that. Just food for thought.

Also, I'm going to be pissed if you bitches get past the $1200 mark before I get paid on Friday!!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I don't want to sticky it because most people just over look stickies, atleast I do. And your idea for the premium membership is exactly what I'm thinking of.

Users who are viewing this thread