NorCal Dyno Day Results

raiders03

Banned
s281cobra
What is up? I met you at the Mustang Ranch a while back. Remember I had the black 03 on the dyno. Anyways Byron is tuning my car next Sat at Apex. What pulley are you going with? I am putting on a 2.93. Why are you getting rid of yours? Are you going a different route. I hope you did not have a problem with using the 2.93.

s281cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by EatonLS-1s
s281cobra
What is up? I met you at the Mustang Ranch a while back. Remember I had the black 03 on the dyno. Anyways Byron is tuning my car next Sat at Apex. What pulley are you going with? I am putting on a 2.93. Why are you getting rid of yours? Are you going a different route. I hope you did not have a problem with using the 2.93.

Nah, no prob with the pulley just went a different route, I ended up going with a whole snout with a 2.93 pulley already installed, instead of just replacing the pulley, so I'm selling the press on that I bought, since I don't need it anymore.

Kevin

griffined

SVT driver
Kevin,

My R will be down at Apex tomorrow also for an upgrade in the morning and dyno tune by Byron in the afternoon. I may see you there!

Ed

s281cobra

Established Member
ok...the reults are in from Byron, 453.9rwhp 446.1rwtq.........again down from what I expected, damn this California gas............:shrug:

But at least the pinging and detonation are gone.......:-D

I guess it's time to look at a 2.80 upper, a smaller lower pulley and a idler, hmm, maybe some long tubes..............someone please stop me............:rolleyes:

anyway here's the graph....

Kevin

opps sorry a little big, I clicked on the wrong jpeg.......:shrug:

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Kevin, that looks damn good for 91 octane BS we have here!:beer: Sweet numbers guy!

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
s281cobra,

How many dyno pulls did it take for Bryan to tune your chip?

raiders03

Banned
s281cobra
After I had my car tuned by Byron, the first time no pulley, it took 15+ pulls. I only had 411RWHP SAE. The next day I dynoed my car when it was cold, after a 5 minute drive, and got 425 RWHP SAE. Try a dyno when it is cold and you will see different results. Add at least 10 to 15 more RWHP and torqe!

Users who are viewing this thread