roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
2e9171bb3145f587420e66c4ffcba1ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
How do you know those are Cobra lights and not regular Mustang lights?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

I was always under the impression that they’re all the same headlights from V6’s, GT’s, Mach’s and Cobra’s. Searching on LMR there was not a cobra specific headlight and the description reads all 01-04 mustangs. We shall see if they’re different when they arrive. I also provided my cobra’s vin number on checkout for verification. And if they are different, I have a mach 1 that can use a fresh set of headlights anyway. It’s a win win for me.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member

Google is your friend.

Look up the p/n on the Tasca, Tousley, or even Ford Parts sites: they aren't Cobra specific.

Even better, the "Crash Pages" break down most part numbers all in one place. This has been online for many years:

http://www.terminator-cobra.com/1994-2004_Mustang_Parts_Pages.pdf

Or there is this with part numbers (I went with the earlier clear lights since they look better with silver paint):

http://www.terminator-cobra.com/exterior.htm#1999_Cobra_headlights

hotcobra03

Established Member
also ..for some of you..

I went to the parts manager at our local dealer..

I got him to lower price..not as low but 40% off as a walk in is good

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I ordered a set since I have three 2003 Mustangs. Figured I would need a spare set eventually. Received an email from Autonation Ford White Bear Lake that my order has shipped.

Thanks to all for posting this information.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I'm not sure what the deal is with these, but I ordered a pair. Hopefully in stock, I had to pay local tax, so mine came to 230. I'll put them up in the loft.

Last edited:

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Must be running out, some of mine is a special order and could take an extra 5-6 business days.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah, I got the same notification when I ordered. Couple days later they said part was in and shipped out. That was on Monday. According to FedEx tracking they should be here tomorrow. :D

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I really need to start hoarding more parts, lol.

I agree with you Brady. It's only going to get tougher to find OEM parts at decent prices or aftermarket parts that fit well.

I "REALLY" want a new chin spoiler, but I'm not paying almost $500 for a piece of rubber that is meant to get scraped up.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I agree with you Brady. It's only going to get tougher to find OEM parts at decent prices or aftermarket parts that fit well.

I "REALLY" want a new chin spoiler, but I'm not paying almost $500 for a piece of rubber that is meant to get scraped up.
I hear you. I do have a chin spoiler that I bought from AutoNation a few years ago. I think I paid roughly 330-350, I'd have to look. Even the new one looks flimsy.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I hear you. I do have a chin spoiler that I bought from AutoNation a few years ago. I think I paid roughly 330-350, I'd have to look. Even the new one looks flimsy.

Damn, that's still steep. Especially when a Mach 1 chin spoiler goes for a little less than $100. I don't get it. The Cobra chin spoilers must be few and far between to be charging those kinds of prices.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, that's still steep. Especially when a Mach 1 chin spoiler goes for a little less than $100. I don't get it. The Cobra chin spoilers must be few and far between to be charging those kinds of prices.
Yes, I'm worried they become obsolete. I can't stand the mach spoiler on cobra bumpers though.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Just got a confirmation email saying they’ve been shipped out. They did have to special order them they said.

Users who are viewing this thread