On3performance Twin Turbo 1/4 et/mph and RWHP/RWTQ Listing

JDL0812

Established Member
Its an auto with no stall converter. With stall and 2 step leaving on full boost should pick up 3-5 mph and hit 10.8 ish I believe

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Curious how the altitude effects spool. Using the 60mm turbos with no blankets or any wrap. Loaded up on the transbrake at 3000 rpm I get 3 psi up here in colorado. How is it down near sea level?

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
Made one pass and just didn't get setup right so my 60ft was a 1.88 LOL! She ran a 11.08 @ 129.98 in 1600+ DA on stock converter. A lot more in her, I just have to get back used to being in the saddle after a deployment.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Made one pass and just didn't get setup right so my 60ft was a 1.88 LOL! She ran a 11.08 @ 129.98 in 1600+ DA on stock converter. A lot more in her, I just have to get back used to being in the saddle after a deployment.

Im looking forward to seeing what your car does. Looks like no one is having really too bad of experiences with this kit. Just small stuff.

Bud

Established Member
Just went 9.87/144 in 6600 DA with a 1.59 60.

like_icon.gif

Congrats on the new best

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Thanks. Liking the twins for sure. Lots more potential than a 2.9 running a 6-rib. Still sorting things out, hoping for another big improvement soon.

Steven Wheeler

[QUO TE=s la didgburn;14103311]Thanks, here is the recipe: forged motor, 11.5:1 pistons. Fore fuel system, ID1000's E85. Stock 6R80 with a 4C. Electric cutouts.
Base on3 kit with 60mm turbos and a Pro M Wave maf. No coating, turbo blankets any of that stuff. Latest revision kit with smooth intercooler elbows.
Eboost 2 on 17.3 lbs (showed
hey did you get a short block from MMR and if you did did you get the Pro Mod block or did you get a rotating assembly forged

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
hey did you get a short block from MMR and if you did did you get the Pro Mod block or did you get a rotating assembly forged

I bought the parts from mmr, had it machined locally and assembled myself.

It's been 9.42/150.4 in CO now.

Offaxis

Boosted MoFo..
Established Member
Just ordered my kit . How far have people pushed the stock motor with these kits . Just wondering how much has been put down

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Guess I should update since it popped up on the front page again, my kit as shipped from on3 has now gone 8.86 and 157.7mph.. not on the same pass.

As for stock motor numbers, ask 04compgt about that, very impressive for only 8 psi to say the least!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Guess I should update since it popped up on the front page again, my kit as shipped from on3 has now gone 8.86 and 157.7mph.. not on the same pass.

As for stock motor numbers, ask 04compgt about that, very impressive for only 8 psi to say the least!

very nice, for the $$ it is a nice kit, we haven't personally installed any locally on a coyote, but we just finished up a fox kit that worked very well.

Your car looked great in BG!!!

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Have the install issues been fixed on these kits?

I didn't have any issues. It's very time consuming and lots of stuff has to be moved around. If you know that going in and get the job done, it is all worth it.

I don't buy a power adder for ease of install, I buy it for what it does when it's all done.

Users who are viewing this thread