Parkland school shooting officer charged with neglect

jaxbusa

Established Member
Age scaling.

Sent from the El Paso JR college dorm using the svtperformance.com mobile app

So you would hold younger people to a higher standard when they would be doing the same job as older people?

IMG_1768.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I understand where you’re coming from, but every fat kid within waddling distance would put the $5 foot long down long enough to get a piece of that discrimination lawsuit.

Also, if standards were based on gender you’d see a lot of fat guys become ma’ams.

Last edited:

FJohnny

Established Member
older guys physically CANT, is my point.

One of his last set of guys is close to 40, and does juice to be able to keep up. lolol

Ha ha, yeah, I got that. I was just taking a shot at young guys and pretending they were lazy because I'm too old and retired to sling drywall around. Not that I couldn't. Because I golf every day I'm a physical specimen. Golf does that to you. Everyone knows that, right?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
half the fatasses i worked with in the prison system couldn’t make it up to the second row, but they wouldn’t fire their asses because of discrimination. First hand experience it sucks when you are fighting someone and your help can’t do shit because they are a lard ass

Dusten

Established Member
In the military, when we go through security training, and reaction force training, if we are responding to an active shooter we are trained to enter immediately to prevent further loss of life, and we train that the first person in the room is likely to get shot. Its just expected.

I have a hard time faulting the guy, because i wasn't in his shoes, and I don't know his through process. I would be concerned that if he even had doubts, would he have been effective going in?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
So perhaps they shouldn’t be the ‘foot soldiers’ at that point?

Being ‘in shape’ is part of the job, imo.

My father runs a building supply yard, guys are hauling 200+ lbs of Sheetrock up flights of stairs.

Guess how many of them are over 50?

Same with any sort of contractor / physical job....the older you get, less physical / able you are. But there are exceptions.

As much as you feel this way. Government jobs dont work that way.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
And it’s one of the most inefficient entities known in existence financially, because it’s ran ‘with feelings’ and not as a business.

In nature the weak individuals don’t make it.
I agree.

Problem with government is it not ran like a business and the government is extremely wasteful in tax payer funds.

Users who are viewing this thread