Personal hobbies?

nxhappy

Established Member
Thank you guys for all the feedback. I'm leaning towards some R/C Stuff, and potentially biking with Mojo.

I dont have a lake that nearby (i'm about 40 minutes from Lake Alatoona atm, which is a VERY difficult lake to fish)

I will get back into wakeboarding when it warms up though. :D

Keep em coming!

And I believe I've burnt myself out on video games. I used to get paid to play Halo 3, was on a few semi - professional MLG teams, and have played 3-4 hours a day for the better part of 15 years. I think it may be time I take a break.......hahahaha

I cannot taste food (botched wisdom teeth surgery + nasal polyps), and any sort of alcohol has a negative effect on my stomach. So I may have 1-2 beers a week.
wakeboarding is so ****ing fun. I love the lake, it consumes my life every summer. You should buy a jetski. Especially if you want some pussy :p

nxhappy

Established Member
I suggest this:

dd00c81da7687ec12a0b2eabd054b359.jpg

Not only will it be fun for you, you'll also save a ton on jeans.
not gonna lie, that bitch is HOT

blk02edge

Established Member
[QUOTE="I cannot taste food (botched wisdom teeth surgery + nasal polyps), and any sort of alcohol has a negative effect on my stomach. So I may have 1-2 beers a week.[/QUOTE]
+1 on the polyps! Had two surgeries now for them.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
do you guys get tired of making the same joke over and over again? :D

I shall do just that, @99-venom thank you! There's 3-4 within 30 minutes of me
I second the sewing lessons, maybe get hooked up on some costume jewelry and start you own skinny jean brand. Cobro Skinny Jeans, "hitting gears in your girls jeans".

Had a buddy that was into racing drones. It looked like a blast and those things move! I considered toying with them, but know I'd destroy a few before I even get decent.

Zemedici

Established Member
wakeboarding is so ****ing fun. I love the lake, it consumes my life every summer. You should buy a jetski. Especially if you want some pussy :p

ahahahaha if I buy a jetski, then I gotta get a truck to tow it with, and with shitty GA weather, I can ride it like 4-5 months out of the year. Meanwhile I'll have a truck payment and a car payment for vehicles I cant / dont use :D

+1 on the polyps! Had two surgeries now for them.

And that's why I havent had surgery, I've had two varicocelectomies that were unsuccessful so I'm not trying to start another medical bout....

I second the sewing lessons, maybe get hooked up on some costume jewelry and start you own skinny jean brand. Cobro Skinny Jeans, "hitting gears in your girls jeans".

Had a buddy that was into racing drones. It looked like a blast and those things move! I considered toying with them, but know I'd destroy a few before I even get decent.

[/QUOTE]

I've seen those videos before, even the ones where they race around malls. I feel that'd be a slippery slope with the money spending, next thing I know I have $2500 in a drone.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I've seen those videos before, even the ones where they race around malls. I feel that'd be a slippery slope with the money spending, next thing I know I have $2500 in a drone.

Like you don't have at least $2500 in "unnecessary" things for your cobra...

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
i wear skinnier jeans, not dad jeans. Idk where the glitter originally came from hahahaha i dont have any glitter / bedazzles on my jeans.
I don't recall the origin either, but like the left does, the info is out there so therefore it's true. Own it.

Someone mentioned a degree, if that's been on your back burner, that really should be priority.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I don't recall the origin either, but like the left does, the info is out there so therefore it's true. Own it.

Someone mentioned a degree, if that's been on your back burner, that really should be priority.

I think hes completed 3 out of 4 years worth of credits towards an engineering degree. Or something like that.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
RC cars.

They are considerably cheaper than real cars, assuming you don't play on a competitive level.

blk02edge

Established Member
How are you guys doing rc cars on the cheap?? Me and my buddy spent a small fortune trying to keep a pair of traxxas slash's together

Zemedici

Established Member
How are you guys doing rc cars on the cheap?? Me and my buddy spent a small fortune trying to keep a pair of traxxas slash's together

I was wondering that as well...entry price for some decent machines seems to be close to 4 figures when set up correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread