Personal hobbies?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm sure I'll get together to ride with him, but if I got my own dirtbikes I'd need a truck / trailer, and then it gets out of the realm of 'rather inexpensive' hahahaha

You don't need a trailer. The dirt bikes will fit into a truck bed as long as you don't but the ridgeline.

josephcostello

Established Member
Full size Honda 250 dirtbikes have been something my dad and I have enjoyed for a while, however boating is what my family loves the most. Dad still has the same ski boat from '88 and won't sell it for a new one. I bought a jet ski last summer which is a whole lot of fun. Planning a houseboat trip to Lake Powell this summer and can't wait.

Branhammer

Established Member
I like to brew beer. I'm about to start all-grain soon. Might also try wine. I also work out a lot and the wife and I run a lot of half marathons and are doing our first Spartan races this year.

Zemedici

Established Member
As long and she cooks, cleans and works, who cares.

cooks, cleans, works, street races, has a 700whp 6 speed 2015 GT, rides motorcycles, is absolutely gorgeous, tatted up. You name it.

Her and I dont have hardly any of the same hobbies, she Pinterests, I watch street racing videos, all good. :D I have my time and she's got hers.

Zemedici

Established Member
You dont get them to work, they should work before you are in the picture. I dont believe in changing people. Although you will have some people who are hell bent on their women not working because that's the mans job. To each their own.

If I were to make enough money, I wouldnt have Tanya work. But that would be because she'd be raising kids. She's not going to just sit at home and spend my money all day. Not happening. Good thing she's got drive to get her own career and be successful on her own accord, without riding my coattails so to speak. :D

nxhappy

Established Member
no thanks - if I were to ride, i'd steer WAY clear of the orange bikes....wrote service in a motorcycle shop for a year. KTMs were THE MOST expensive to fix. hahahaha

KTMs don't have problems lol. Mine NEVER broke down. Not one issue. My buddy's all ride Honda......they are always rebuilding heads and rebuilding motors. I will NEVER buy a Honda dirt bike.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
They are all expensive to fix when you have to pay a shop to do it. I can not believe for for some magical reason KTM's brake down more or less than any major brands. That's like some car mechanic saying all he see's is POS fords.

Now being a 4 stroke it's more expensive to fix if something internal fails. I love 2 strokes but i do understand preventive maintenance with 4 strokes is a must. You cant plant the brand/# of strokes for your lack of up keep.

As much as i love a specific brand, i will not shun an entire brand. All major brands are just fine. It's just ford vs chevy. I just ignore the brand nut swingers. Makes for a quality of life.

Users who are viewing this thread