Pleasure of beating an

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Sad but true huh? Can't wait to hear the LS1 guys whine about magazine racing when they are posting their magazine times. Also notice the different HP ratings on the Firehawk. Just a bit more than the average LS1 and slower?:dw:

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: WTF?

Originally posted by key

Sure! You couldn't handle this 140lb heavyweight. :bash:
Besides, you better be careful using the name "Zach", since there are two of us.

It's not my fault his web page is incorrect! Like before I should've just pleaded the 5th.

Are you SURE you don't want to come to indy this weekend Hamilton? It will be fun! Oh, and my girlfriend's roomate wants to meet you sometime. She loves Cobras....

Zach
(Zach Crew Member #2)

I guess I should have been more specific Zach (Jr.), but noone except those that read that other post about Zach (Sr.) would know what I was talking about.

BTW, is your girlfriend's roomate cute? I LOVE chicks that love cobras. you probably have to fight her off too now, huh? i wouldn't mind meeting her and hangin out w/ you guys.

also about (Zach Crew Member #2)---ROFL LMMFAO!!!!

david

your right kingpin, and this ford agianst chevy thing is why the cars still exisit today , not tomoorow or next year but today, lol

It will come back when then suv frenzy is over

key

Established Member
You're already there, Hamilton

She's cute. Not a supermodel, but cute. I don't know your type, so.... She's really nice, I get along with her real good. She's pretty easy-going. A lot more so than my girlfriend. If it doesn't work out she won't be all clingy or anything. She's cool with just-friends if it works out that way.

We'll have to get together sometime. I'll see when they can do it.

I can't wait for this Saturday! It's supposed to be sunny and 65*!! It's going to be a blast cruising down the road with a couple of Cobras and a Saleen.

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
Originally posted by key
You're already there, Hamilton

She's cute. Not a supermodel, but cute. I don't know your type, so.... She's really nice, I get along with her real good. She's pretty easy-going. A lot more so than my girlfriend. If it doesn't work out she won't be all clingy or anything. She's cool with just-friends if it works out that way.

We'll have to get together sometime. I'll see when they can do it.

I can't wait for this Saturday! It's supposed to be sunny and 65*!! It's going to be a blast cruising down the road with a couple of Cobras and a Saleen.

i might be available sat. night. i need easy going and non-clingy type anyway. and you can kiss my ass about saturday (J/K) i have prior engagements i have to attend to.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by quick01snake

i might be available sat. night. i need easy going and non-clingy type anyway. and you can kiss my ass about saturday (J/K) i have prior engagements i have to attend to.

LOL@ kissing your ass naw thanks

key

Established Member
I can't do Sat night because I mnight be in Indy still. How about next weekend?

HEY. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T COME TO INDY AND HANG OUT WITH ALL THE OTHER EXTREMELY COOL SVT PEOPLE WITH RACING AND TOURS OF KENNY BROWN'S. TOO BAD YOU'LL BE STUCK IN LOUISVILLE WATCHING A BUNCH OF GUYS SWEAT WHILE PLAYING WITH A DEFORMED BALL.

j/k! :ud:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by key
I can't do Sat night because I mnight be in Indy still. How about next weekend?

HEY. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T COME TO INDY AND HANG OUT WITH ALL THE OTHER EXTREMELY COOL SVT PEOPLE WITH RACING AND TOURS OF KENNY BROWN'S. TOO BAD YOU'LL BE STUCK IN LOUISVILLE WATCHING A BUNCH OF GUYS SWEAT WHILE PLAYING WITH A DEFORMED BALL.

j/k! :ud:

Hahahahhahahhahahahahahh that was really funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread