Pokemon STOP. Seriously....please just stop.

rmurer

Established Member
How do you "level them up" though? It just doesn't sound like there is even that much interaction with other players. Just catch them and then catch more of them?

Niantic has been known from their previous game to make changes to the games as it progresses, so there might eventually be player to player interaction but for now there is not. The only thing you can battle for currently is the gyms.

swok

I love mods, and not the car ones.
Established Member
9a4e573b75329214d9b1dbb7ce98e0c8.jpg

Branhammer

Established Member
I did not expect this to cause more butt-hurt on SVTP than on FB. Hahaha. Apparently there are more fans of pokemon here than I expected.

Ls2BluGoat

200,000 mile club
Established Member
Haha. Seriously though I really am interested. What do you do with them after you catch them in this game? I know you fight with them in the original games. I hope these people aren't running all over catching these things just to have them on their phones and share pics on FB.

After you catch them, you level them up, evolve them, and prepare them for gym battles. Plus Pokemon pop up depending on where in the region you're in by picking up the geography of your location

There's 3 teams you can join once you get to level 5. Choose a team so you can start taking over gyms within your local city/locale.

Trading is going to be coming within an update later down the line too.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lot of guys here, and 90% of guys game. i think the Pokemon thing is lame, I'm not playing games to EXERCISE....pff. I'm playing games to be a lazy bum :lol: I go to the gym to exercise

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I heard there is a gym at the westboro baptist church, and the pokemon that held it was a giant pink clefary(?) named "LoveIsLove"

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Main aspect I hate is people become so consumed by this game they forget basic common sense.

Must play while driving
Must be paying attention to the phone so much you ignore people walking next to you
Trespassing
Playing in theaters

This game takes even the most basic common sense things away from 90% of people that play it.

Branhammer

Established Member
Thanks for giving me a reason to FINALLY use that picture. It was getting dusty in my pic dump folder, lmao! :lol1:
I'm SERIOUSLY considering it as my new avatar.
Main aspect I hate is people become so consumed by this game they forget basic common sense.

Must play while driving
Must be paying attention to the phone so much you ignore people walking next to you
Trespassing
Playing in theaters

This game takes even the most basic common sense things away from 90% of people that play it.

In all fairness, I don't think those people had common sense to begin with. This game just extenuated the fact.

Users who are viewing this thread