Pokemon STOP. Seriously....please just stop.

Branhammer

Established Member
I think someone has some pent up aggression from his childhood and not being able to afford the game. lol

I was playing GOOD games at the time. My brother was playing pokemon though. It's okay. Some people have good taste, and others play pokemon :rolling:

Last edited:

Stanger00

Established Member
The game takes more of your concentration away from the road for longer though. It's more dangerous than texting and driving.

That's true but those are the noobs like Fox says. The characters pop up within a 30'-50'radius from you and you have plenty of time to get to a safe place to catch them because they will not instantly disappear.

Also you get better stuff at parks, indoor malls, lakes, creeks, reservoirs. So it sort of a waste of time trying to drive around and the makers do have some advanced programming because it knows when you are driving or riding in a car since it doesn't count your steps.

The way people were getting robbed were from scumbags setting up lures that everyone can see and use to catch more characters instead of having to walk around. These are used to promote playing with others and meeting new people but be advised to use caution as with anything else.

There's value in this game for myself. But I can understand the hate for it at the same time. If it weren't for the stepkid I wouldn't be playing.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ehh I catch them while taking a dump or laying in bed, no need to walk.

JkRkG6BWQZy1D6JWjJmZ_CnGXJf6VYAEdH0z.jpg

Ls2BluGoat

200,000 mile club
Established Member
I was in 7th grade when it came out. I thought it was ****ing stupid. The kids who played it are the same ones who collected beanie babies. GAY

My younger brother did both and I still make fun of him for it. Oh and he plays Pokémon GO....and I call him a ******.

**** you, this game ****ing rocks!

To the OP, go be old somewhere else.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
**** you, this game ****ing rocks!

To the OP, go be old somewhere else.
Haha. I work next to a university and the amount of users there are crazy. A co-worker was out there are 2am the other night and he said there were crowds of people who still out playing.

Get off my lawn you crazy kids /op

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Shhhh

Established Member
Last edited:

Branhammer

Established Member
God this thread is getting lamer. I'm only 32. I was a kid when this game out. I'm just not lame. I was busy playing games like Starcraft and Mario Cart. Oh and sports and talking to girls. All the lame kids were sitting around jerking off over the Jigglypuff they caught. LMAO

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'm 24 and played/collected Pokemon as a kid. You will NOT catch me playing the game now though.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
Interesting concept, but I'm beginning to see people wander around when it's getting dark like zombies.

Branhammer

Established Member
Don't even know your memes.

You must be the real bad luck Brian.

For being 32 you're out of touch with the rest of your peers.

Oh no! I don't know my memes! I put 3 minutes into that. I couldn't care less. LMAO that's the same kind of respond I've been getting from the pussy-hurt pokemon fans on my FB friends list. "You don't live your life on social media, you're old!"

No I was just accomplishing real goals why my "peers" were catching Pikachu.

I can actually turn my phone off while I'm in a movie or driving, whereas, apparently, my "peers" will suddenly contract super aids and die on the spot if they don't have their faces in their phones for more than 5 minutes.

I'm usually too busy earning a living and doing real world things like camping/fishing/vacations, so I must've missed "Memes 101." I'm sure that expertise would have really helped me in the real world though :rolleyes:

Yes, I AM out of touch with a large portion of my generation and THANK GOD for that because my generation is ****ing retarded.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread