Roush TVS Install

RI_2011_GT

Established Member
Mine gets installed next week... 82mm and JLT.... Tune from VMP... only slight difference I have is a port elbow and throttle body, but don't think it will make a big increase...

Bud

Established Member
Mine gets installed next week... 82mm and JLT.... Tune from VMP... only slight difference I have is a port elbow and throttle body, but don't think it will make a big increase...

Glad to hear. Hope you enjoy it man. Lots of fun/power.

alex12gt

Established Member
I got 575 to the wheels with just the jlt but i may add a pulley or meth and mine was 6400ish for the kit jlt intake ,vortech bap,and bbr tune....although if i go with a pulley ill prolly just switch to vmp

.....how do you figure the jlt really makes no extra power 2.5 psi pretty good amount

alex12gt

Established Member
What gauge and where are you pulling the reading from i avg 9.5 there are some higher occasion peaks but thats a know issue pulling off the tap in the back of the intake manifold

deepsouthtech

Established Member
What gauge and where are you pulling the reading from i avg 9.5 there are some higher occasion peaks but thats a know issue pulling off the tap in the back of the intake manifold

autometer ported into the same location

slyguy

Established Member
Great stuff!!!

I'm getting ready to install mine.

Did anyone take the timing cover off to do the grinding?

I'm wondering if that might be safer (no metal bits where they don't belong) and easier in the end.

What do you guys think?

alex12gt

Established Member
Leave it on .....just plastic the entire area and have a friend run a vac right next to the grinder/ what ever you use

Users who are viewing this thread