Senna

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
giphy.gif

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
When you spec a car in custom livery like this, do you get any guarantee that they will not make another one like it ?

IE if I hit powerball tomorrow night and went McL and said build me a duplicate of Ben’s car, would they ?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
When you spec a car in custom livery like this, do you get any guarantee that they will not make another one like it ?

IE if I hit powerball tomorrow night and went McL and said build me a duplicate of Ben’s car, would they ?
I believe they will keep a livery unique if you ask. That said, I never have asked - I consider imitation a compliment.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That Senna is STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS.
And all the above a thousand times over! Enjoy it, Ben.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Damn, that's one bold and damn good looking combo. If you have it stateside before January, you should bring it down to LA for the
ORANGE COUNTY FESTIVAL OF SPEED

link: Home

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Yeah I agree, the livery looks good on there. Good call on that one. How did you decide on that style of livery?

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Yeah I agree, the livery looks good on there. Good call on that one. How did you decide on that style of livery?

I wanted a paint scheme which complimented the aero shapes of the car. The first one I saw which really worked was a LARK livery mockup someone had done online. Then I realized "ooooh, a racing livery works on this car." I looked through a bunch and found a variant of the FINA livery which McLaren Special Operations had done. I contacted them, we looked at a number of different options, and eventually settled on this one.

merkyworks

Established Member
@treynor first amazing car! Second do you have any side pics of the car? Looks like theirs some cool color matching going on with wheels/calipers.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I wanted a paint scheme which complimented the aero shapes of the car. The first one I saw which really worked was a LARK livery mockup someone had done online. Then I realized "ooooh, a racing livery works on this car." I looked through a bunch and found a variant of the FINA livery which McLaren Special Operations had done. I contacted them, we looked at a number of different options, and eventually settled on this one.

Very cool to know. I googled the Lark setup on the Senna and the first one that pulled up looked good too. The one you picked though is a cleaner look, in my mind at least, and I would have most likely gone with it too.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I believe they will keep a livery unique if you ask. That said, I never have asked - I consider imitation a compliment.

so you wont get butthurt if i make my stable look like yours? o_O

i think you nailed it on the livery. looks way better than the standard street livery versions

chosen.jpg

byeofcr

Established Member
I’m just hear for the exhaust clips lol very nice Ben!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I mean, its decent. But for that money, I could but a Mustang GT and go ALL. OUT. I'm talking billet block, tanks of nitrous and carbon fiber wheels.
I think a street-converted '18 Super Cobra Jet would be pretty cool, too...

Users who are viewing this thread