SnakeBite Cobras

dynobobstieg

So you're saying he should be making 555 RWHP then? :bs:
You said he could not make 555 rwhp the graphs and video say different.

I will not continue this with the two of you, (earico and antipunk). If anyone has serious questions or concerns please by all means call.

You all have a Great Day:thumbsup:
STIEGEMEIER

636-949-2275

Last edited by a moderator:

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
You said he could not make 555 rwhp the graphs and video say different.

I will not continue this with the two of you, (earico and antipunk). If anyone has serious questions or concerns please by all means call.

You all have a Great Day:thumbsup:
STIEGEMEIER

636-949-2275

You have completely missed the issue. We see that 550 RWHP is possible with the Stage 6 and I totally believe the Snakebite can do the same.

The issue here is that you have told a customer that he could make those numbers on his stock longblock with stock cams and that's just flatout not possible.

Last edited:

1MIXDUP

Established Member
We are NOT your Mechanic nor your Tuner. NO stock blower with your mods makes 555 RWTQ the Blower is working.
It is a shame because as we told you once you got your boost to stay steady at 17#s, we could have helped you find your problem.

STIEGEMEIER

Why am I not making the same power in Hp as I am in torque...:??:

fstcobra2

Established Member
Same car as you posted in this thread and never gave us the mod list as asked: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-tuning-214/808978-ported-blower.html

This is a different car and made around the same power with a stage 6 but it had cams. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-asked-stage-6-results-we-got-them-video.html

Plus that's a stage 6 video you posted. We are talking about Snakebites here.

+1 The talk about his car being mechanical problems shouldnt be a concern here, right now would be a perfect time to flood this forum with videos of BONE STOCK 03-04 Cobra wearing snakebites making 540-560 hp. But yet only thing being posted or confirmed with those numbers is heavily modded cars or like this car with the stage 6 not the snakebite, its being said his car has problems ok so where is all the other snakebite owners with stock motors pushing these numbers ??? Case and point pick ANY SIZE Twin Screw ( this is only an example ) and start a forum sayn it doesnt perform as it should and watch what happens KB or whipple would slam it with REAL proof plus people that have them would be posting in there defence as well with videos of dynos and mod list ... Then you could say its a motor problem.... This is a snakebite problem IMO.. not sayn the SC is broke just sayn theres no way the SC is gonna put 540-560 without a pretty big mod list to go with it but at same time you can do same with the stage 6 and other ports if you throw enough money at it ....

1MIXDUP

Established Member
+1 The talk about his car being mechanical problems shouldnt be a concern here, right now would be a perfect time to flood this forum with videos of BONE STOCK 03-04 Cobra wearing snakebites making 540-560 hp. But yet only thing being posted or confirmed with those numbers is heavily modded cars or like this car with the stage 6 not the snakebite, its being said his car has problems ok so where is all the other snakebite owners with stock motors pushing these numbers ??? Case and point pick ANY SIZE Twin Screw ( this is only an example ) and start a forum sayn it doesnt perform as it should and watch what happens KB or whipple would slam it with REAL proof plus people that have them would be posting in there defence as well with videos of dynos and mod list ... Then you could say its a motor problem.... This is a snakebite problem IMO.. not sayn the SC is broke just sayn theres no way the SC is gonna put 540-560 without a pretty big mod list to go with it but at same time you can do same with the stage 6 and other ports if you throw enough money at it ....

I never thought to ask that! :rockon: Stiegemeier can you honestly prove that these stock cobras can make the power you are claiming AND why come none of your satisfied SNAKEBITE customers aren't on here backing you guys up? :dw:

1MIXDUP

Established Member
I was nicely informed by several members on here that the graph that YOU guys posted (STIEGEMEIER) has a differenece in RPM 500-700 Rpm difference. So the million dollar question is:

Why does the graph you posted on here shows clearly 500-700 rpm's higher than any other ported Eaton?

I think have the answer to my question...OOOO yea...there's something wrong with my motor.

Even my on graph from Dennis shop shows me losing power at 6K rpm. Interesting. I wish I could post to point this out but I'm at and it wont allow me to get on photobucket, however if someone could pm and post it on my behalf that be cool.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
the owner of that car has a rebuilt motor and heads and cams....so its probably a 9:1 compression car with a nice high end cam

dynobobstieg

I never thought to ask that! :rockon: Stiegemeier can you honestly prove that these stock cobras can make the power you are claiming AND why come none of your satisfied SNAKEBITE customers aren't on here backing you guys up? :dw:

Yes we have put up many graphs we did start our Cobra STOCK to SNAKE BITE.

I was nicely informed by several members on here that the graph that YOU guys posted (STIEGEMEIER) has a differenece in RPM 500-700 Rpm difference. So the million dollar question is:

Why does the graph you posted on here shows clearly 500-700 rpm's higher than any other ported Eaton?

I think have the answer to my question...OOOO yea...there's something wrong with my motor.

Even my on graph from Dennis shop shows me losing power at 6K rpm. Interesting. I wish I could post to point this out but I'm at and it wont allow me to get on photobucket, however if someone could pm and post it on my behalf that be cool.

We did not tune that car a customer sent the sheet to us.

We get phone calls constantly about the awesome power levels from our Snake Bite and Ports... those guys work on their cars and read our information packet we sent them and followed them. I also see when one of our customers get on the internet they are asked to show graphs data logs pictures videos track times, timing, type of dyno, SAE or STD. A lot of people do not have time for that.

STIEGEMEIER

1MIXDUP

Established Member
Yes we have put up many graphs we did start our Cobra STOCK to SNAKE BITE.

We did not tune that car a customer sent the sheet to us.

We get phone calls constantly about the awesome power levels from our Snake Bite and Ports... those guys work on their cars and read our information packet we sent them and followed them. I also see when one of our customers get on the internet they are asked to show graphs data logs pictures videos track times, timing, type of dyno, SAE or STD. A lot of people do not have time for that.

STIEGEMEIER

Hey got more news for you...I just got off the phone with my Tuner and The numbers I posted and told you weren't corrected numbers...He said that once he looks at the corrected numbers they will be down...Sooooo I guess the car didn't make 555tq...it sounds like it they will be lower...I'll post corrected numbers EVERYWHERE ASAP!

dynobobstieg

Hey got more news for you...I just got off the phone with my Tuner and The numbers I posted and told you weren't corrected numbers...He said that once he looks at the corrected numbers they will be down...Sooooo I guess the car didn't make 555tq...it sounds like it they will be lower...I'll post corrected numbers EVERYWHERE ASAP!

I feel for you brother.
You did not even know if your tuning numbers on Dyno were SAE, STD, Corrected, Uncorrected, you do/did not know timing, data logs, plug gap,ect...

I wish we could have been of more help to you, but like you we are/were in the dark about your car.

STIEGEMEIER

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
LOL @ You deflecting things again at matt....its really easy to make all these blank promises at your computer when you KNOW it makes no sense for the customer to pay 2k to ship his car to your shop
you guys are pathetic, its sad they even allow you to be a vendor on this site

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Video of one of our customer Snake Bite:

snakebite 2003 cobra - YouTube

STIEGEMEIER:burnout:
Stiegemeier Porting Services, LLC - Supercharger Rebuild and Repair
636-949-2275

Wow that proved a lot. :nonono:

Here are 2 different cars with the Snakebite and not a single one of them made near the 555-560 rwhp that you told 1MIXDUP he would make.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4Xth26Wbg"]My 04 Cobra Dyno Pull - YouTube[/nomedia]
says it put down 521 in the description

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip5AQ8fDP3g"]2003 cobra snakebite dyno numbers - YouTube[/nomedia]
oh and look this one was tuned at VMP. I can't believe they left 35 RHWP on the table.

I think it's cool that you regeared the snout and etc. Makes for a nice sleeper setup. If you would quit dancing around the subject and just admit that the Snakebite makes no more power than any other ported blower then you would gain some respect back. We all know it's regeared but its still only putting out the same exact boost that your other ports are. The cars that are putting down the 560 rwhp that you claim have cams and you very well know it.

Last edited:

1MIXDUP

Established Member
I feel for you brother.
You did not even know if your tuning numbers on Dyno were SAE, STD, Corrected, Uncorrected, you do/did not know timing, data logs, plug gap,ect...

I wish we could have been of more help to you, but like you we are/were in the dark about your car.

STIEGEMEIER

You can be more help to me by putting the truth out! Tell people that your stage 6 blower makes the same power (or more in my case than your SNAKEBITE blower...$1295 shame on me this time but never again. :nono:) and for $700 bucks cheaper!

ttk53

Established Member
You can be more help to me by putting the truth out! Tell people that your stage 6 blower makes the same power (or more in my case than your SNAKEBITE blower...$1295 shame on me this time but never again. :nono:) and for $700 bucks cheaper!

man your snakebite has the same port as the stage 6. A very well set up ported eaton will make 550. This is the typical stieg smoke and mirrors. The snake bite is just a regear in the blower.

So steig stop posting that he made such and such WITH STOCK LOWER. The blower is still turning the same RPM. Also the venom cooler makes no power, it just prevents heat soak just like you said in one of your videos. so stop posting these high dyno numbers from the venom cooler on a cobra with unknown mods.

looks like bob is back behind the keyboard from all the bashing.

:pop:

dynobobstieg

LOL @ You deflecting things again at matt....its really easy to make all these blank promises at your computer when you KNOW it makes no sense for the customer to pay 2k to ship his car to your shop
you guys are pathetic, its sad they even allow you to be a vendor on this site

NO I did not say ANYTHING AGAINST MATT SO STOP SAYING THAT!!
We did not make blank promises and we did not work on his car. (period)
We have put many hours into helping Jason.
The Snake Bite works it has been proven you all do the research or call.
Check out our web site
Stiegemeier Porting Services, LLC - Supercharger Rebuild and Repair

face book page
YouTube page

636-949-2275

dynobobstieg

We are one of the most honest company's to deal with.
We post data before and after, video's, graphs, cfm's ect.....

We told you what to do and you decided what was best, we can not force you to listen to our experience and advice.

WE are Done with this and with you!
So if anyone wants to speak seriously about our products and services call direct 636-949-2275:beer:
Again lots of information on our web site.

STIEGEMEIER

Users who are viewing this thread