The hatred for California....

barstowpo

Established Member
I lived there over 40 years. Saw it in the good old 70's and saw it decline. I always moved away from the growth moving from Orange County to Brea, then to Chino then to Apple Valley. I left for good 4 years ago. I still go back to visit Willow Springs, Fontana, Sonoma and a few other scenic places. I only stay for the weekends and head out as soon as I can.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I lived there over 40 years. Saw it in the good old 70's and saw it decline. I always moved away from the growth moving from Orange County to Brea, then to Chino then to Apple Valley. I left for good 4 years ago. I still go back to visit Willow Springs, Fontana, Sonoma and a few other scenic places. I only stay for the weekends and head out as soon as I can.

It has become the same for me; I am already looking to move further from where we are in northern AZ as many idiots have moved here in the past six months. We got six good months of not having many people but times changed quick.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Come on bro, don't believe everything you read in the internet! CA would never allow that.

8niu84jrcat21.jpg

Talk about dropping a log.
When it dries out, it’ll heat the camp for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
That was actually one of the points of the post. Up until the 80s it was pretty cool to live there but not anymore; however, there is still nice scenery/vistas to see.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
LOL at the bear, but pretty serious implications for trucking. and RV's

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
When was the last time you went?

My wife and I used to fly out for short weekend trips all the time (2015-2018), we went one last time right before covid and I was blown away how much the place had regressed within a few years.

I noticed this a lot myself. I only drove thru SF in 2021 down the 101 but I've been around the inland empire a few times outside San Bernadino three times in the past two years and really could see how much the homelessness has ramped up this year compared to last even out there. RV shanty towns out in the desert, people living in cars parked right across from the University of Redlands campus.

It's a different world out there for sure.

wckdvnm

Established Member
I noticed this a lot myself. I only drove thru SF in 2021 down the 101 but I've been around the inland empire a few times outside San Bernadino three times in the past two years and really could see how much the homelessness has ramped up this year compared to last even out there. RV shanty towns out in the desert, people living in cars parked right across from the University of Redlands campus.

This started to ramp up hard when covid started as many people who barely can scrape by got let go. My ex employer had a large majority of their workforce as “part-time flex” aka part time but you could pick up shifts. They fired them all, no warning.
All of the homelessness you see in SB and further up into highland is patton state mental hospital dumped it’s patients when covid hit and most just wandered off into town. Many were just found dead in ditches.

The last two or three weeks we were still there a man had gone on a attempted sheriff killing spree. He would lead them on a chase down a cul de sac step out with a AR and mag dump and take off. Don’t remember if he had killed any sheriffs. Wife heard a drive by at 3-4 am 1/4 mile away and she could hear the little girls mother scream bloody murder.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
We’re not all bad over here! It’s just the two most populated counties keep dragging the rest of the state down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member

Yeah it’s getting out of control, I was born and raised in LA County. It all started going down hill after Regan left office and all these politicians from out of state started coming here like Pelosi. So in 1986 I moved my young family to northern San Bernardino which was and still is very Conservative but I knew it was just a matter of time. So I bought my property In Arizona in the late 90’s and started going back and forth.

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
went to huntington beach this past weekend to escape the unbearable heat. beach was crowded but not one mask in sight. occasionally ill see a person still wearing a mask in my area. theyre still required at medical offices though. im about 50 or so miles east of LA area and i see plenty of FJB flags and stickers on vehicles and homes.

for the person cruising down PCH, stop by Mulhullond if you have time. i took a friend who rides street bikes and was visiting from MI through Mulhullond. he was blown away and said he's never seen anything like it and said he badly wants to come back with his bike to ride through lol. you can get it to from PCH and then work your way back. lots of twisty canyon roads between the two.

ive spent almost my entire life in LA. its sad what it has become. downtown LA went from dumpy/scary to gentrified and upscale, back to dumpy again in less than 20 years. sad. the rents are still stupid high though. whenever i drive back now i feel like im driving into a third world country. the surrounding areas are nothing like LA.

still, its not war in the streets like it is in Chiraq or NYC.

and id take LA any day over Portland or Seattle, especially the former. yikes!
Just spent 11 days in HB at the Waterfront RV park. Still a lot of Trump Flags.
E3280F45-37D1-4BA0-A1A6-88402171A30F.jpeg

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Was stationed there for 2 years and never really liked it. Being from Western Washington I actually missed the rain because it hardly ever rained in San Diego so it was just dry and felt baren to me. The beaches and the nice ocean side towns and cities was the only thing I enjoyed. Plenty of women to find and go out with using online apps but that was the first time I really started seeing trannies popping up in the results. Had one girl that messaged me and she was an older woman and half her photos looked good and normal, but there were 1 or 2 photos where I was like "that's a man!" She said she wanted to meet up and I was so torn that I had to ask her if she was a tranny. Apparently she wasn't a tranny and he reaction to that question pretty much squashed those plans. Better to be safe than sorry I say! There are so many trannies in California!
Its a little past midnight here and ive had a bit to drink scrolling through random threads, but this just made me burst out laughing for some reason.

we're expelling all the undesirables just like the cuban crime wave

j/k....we're still stuck with all the undesirables *sigh*
I'm Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba, and I want my ****in' human rights, now! Just like the President Jimmy Carter says. Okay?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Its a little past midnight here and ive had a bit to drink scrolling through random threads, but this just made me burst out laughing for some reason.

I'm Tony Montana, a political prisoner from Cuba, and I want my ****in' human rights, now! Just like the President Jimmy Carter says. Okay?

i told them to say just like you said, i was in a sanitation.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The Manson Family, The Menendez Brothers, Zodiac Killer, The Golden State Killer, The Hillside Strangler, Rodney Alcala, Lake/Ng, The Night Stalker, Wayne Ford, The Grim Sleeper etc...,

You guys sure know how to produce some interesting killers so that I must give you.
Can make some good Hollywood entertaining movies lol

Far as Cali, its like that relationship that you love and hate. Good PIIHB though

Users who are viewing this thread