Turbo 5.0s?

CPRsm

Wow. Are you looking for attention this badly?? Are you that much of a toolbag?
Can you not read what I wrote???

There was nothing I said other than the fact that I liked my Hellion kit!
Am I not entitled to my opinion?
I'm a customer....not a guy like you that's trying real hard to make a turbo kit and feels the need to bash every comment made that doesn't give accolades to your product

Give it a rest caveman
I read what you wrote sweetheart. Yet you also forgot to write where you said the kit fit. I pointed out something you apparently forgot to mention. You actually posted to the contrary. I just love guys like you who never show up for any other reason other than to be a cheerleader. And I'm the toolbag LOL. You're entitled to your opinion. I don't care what it is, just give more than the half truth or what feels convenient.

Oh noes, a shot about having to run a k member! Is it possible to run a k member with Hellions single? Nope. Maybe the k member will be worth it if my kit doesn't nose over early.

CPRsm

Actually to make it funnier yet is guys like you who praise and just love their kit so much and text me about how much they hate their H kit and want me to sponsor them w one of my kits at my cost. Pfft, internet heroes LOL

Bud

Established Member
Actually to make it funnier yet is guys like you who praise and just love their kit so much and text me about how much they hate their H kit and want me to sponsor them w one of my kits at my cost. Pfft, internet heroes LOL

Wait..you sponsor people? PM incoming! :poke:

J/k :)

CPRsm

Nooo, you have to buy his kit, tell everyone you love it, then text how much you hate it and you're fed up, then you can ask for it at my cost lol

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
If I complain enough about being n/a can I get the kit shipped to Canada for the same price as somewhere in the US? Duty fee's are a pita...

emeraldlx

Established Member
Nooo, you have to buy his kit, tell everyone you love it, then text how much you hate it and you're fed up, then you can ask for it at my cost lol

You are a real jackass. From what i can see you have brought nothing to help the op here. You have your own weak personal agenda in mind. Always talkin shit, huh?

How is your worlds greatest $30k kit doing? ****ing idiot imo. Go crawl back under your rock you irrelevant self proclaimed baddest turbo dude!

To the op, any of the three kits in production(hellion,bijonnes/lund, jpc) would be a solid choice.

CPRsm

Who sells a 30k kit?
I'm the idiot, and the only reason you're here is because you work w hellion. I post facts, and you're still calling names and arguing about what chicken wings are better? You play nice on another forum and congratulate "the guy from San Diego." But here you play Billy bad ass. You're a hypocrite and a coward. I can live with being irrelevant. The kit made some 200 more rwhp at the same boost level, same fuel, on the same car and dyno as the hellion single did. You're just another lacky doing someone elses foot work.

D.T.R

Established Member
I hope it works out well for you and wish you luck, but like i was saying in my previous post the power started to drop around 6000rpm. In your graph the peak HP is around 5800 and it starts falling off just past 6000 just like I mentioned. If your car was taken to 7200 rpm or even 7500 it would show just how much unuseable rpm you have. If you turn the boost up it'll make more power, but it will just do it sooner and will fall off sooner. I hated the powerband and it just makes things worse to turn the boost up.

Sounds like the turbo isn't big enough?

D.T.R

Established Member
Oh... and this thread...

pC6RI.gif

Popcorn.gif

Nuar

Established Member
I love to read about turbos on the new 5.0s but lately every single thread has the exact same content/shit storm within regardless of the thread title. Its starting to get annoying :/
Im just looking forward to seeing CPRsm's kits kick some ass at this point :p

mike5876

Established Member
You are a real jackass. From what i can see you have brought nothing to help the op here. You have your own weak personal agenda in mind. Always talkin shit, huh?

How is your worlds greatest $30k kit doing? ****ing idiot imo. Go crawl back under your rock you irrelevant self proclaimed baddest turbo dude!

To the op, any of the three kits in production(hellion,bijonnes/lund, jpc) would be a solid choice.

Best comment so far....buy one of the 3 big names....can't go wrong...you can actually call and order a kit

Can you order a CPR kit??? Oh. He has only made like 2.....then there is the k-member issue.....my 2013 boss has been driving along for months with 800hp from a flawless fitting Hellion kit......with the stock k-member.....not one thing cut or trimmed.........when would a CPR kit show up if you ordered it today? My Hellion kit showed up in 3 days

Ur a joke

mike5876

Established Member
I love to read about turbos on the new 5.0s but lately every single thread has the exact same content/shit storm within regardless of the thread title. Its starting to get annoying :/
Im just looking forward to seeing CPRsm's kits kick some ass at this point :p

You will be waiting a long time!!

wnt2gofst

Banned
Here is my 67mm single hellion kit dyno sheet. Only mods are the turbo and gt500 mufflers. I havent had it at the track yet. It rains every friday here for some reason... Friday I will try again if the weather is good.

img104to.jpg

Looks like it fell on its face right around 6000rpms. What good is that when engine goes well over 7000. I have heard retarded claims over 600whp-650whp on only 6lbs of boost. Yet this car fell short by 100whp. And it had 8lbs.

Buddies car with 7lbs boost from a paxton just made 570whp. Another win for paxton.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

CPRsm

Takes time to get it right. Wouldn't want to rush to the market and screw it up. Then I'd have to come back a year later with a twin kit. Wouldn't make sense would it?
You didn't have to trim anything? Maybe that only applies for the 13's because of the GT500 nose. Anything older you're trimming. Even with the small cooler from the single kit. Passing out bad info must be a past time for you.

mike5876

Established Member
Takes time to get it right. Wouldn't want to rush to the market and screw it up. Then I'd have to come back a year later with a twin kit. Wouldn't make sense would it?
You didn't have to trim anything? Maybe that only applies for the 13's because of the GT500 nose. Anything older you're trimming. Even with the small cooler from the single kit. Passing out bad info must be a past time for you.

passing out bad info?????????

1.My kit showed up in 3 days
2.It installed flawlessly without any trimming or cutting
3.I have been driving a 800hp twin turbo Boss for a month and a half and im really happy
4. I retained my stock k-member so i dont have all the creaks and noise from an after market k-member.....its a $45000 car...i like quiet

What is the bad info?????? All true statements!

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member

You sound like a child. And Hellion's single kit SUCKED. Even they knew it hence the TT kit, which does look very nice so far.

Best comment so far....buy one of the 3 big names....can't go wrong...you can actually call and order a kit

Can you order a CPR kit??? Oh. He has only made like 2.....then there is the k-member issue.....my 2013 boss has been driving along for months with 800hp from a flawless fitting Hellion kit......with the stock k-member.....not one thing cut or trimmed.........when would a CPR kit show up if you ordered it today? My Hellion kit showed up in 3 days
Ur a joke

My kit is sitting in my garage. god forbid someone takes extra time to make sure something is done correctly. You CAN do a single kit and do it right if you take time and not rush it.

I'd rather replace my K member than have a jungle gym of tubing to fit around the stock one. From heads to turbine inlet is super short

542222_4496667415852_1728975215_n.jpg

Post up a pic of your headers?

CPRsm

You are implying there is not cutting or trimming. There is none for your car, it's not the kit. There is cutting for the single, twin and any car running an intercooler pre '13. If it has any size to it. You're going to have some poor guy thinking he can install a turbo kit without trimming the bumper. And I'm sorry, when did it become a discussion about the twin kit? That one looks like a winner. Like how you changed the direction of the kit that was actually being discussed though.
If you get squeaks and creaks because of a k member maybe you should try a different brand. Stock arms and a k member have always been quiet for me,....? Or is that another assumption?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread