Unbelievable. More problems with MSX (READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
The_Truth said:
Hey shortthrow man, It looks to me like you are tyring to cause problems in this thread, which is not called for. You are not helping, so if you don't have anything helpfull to say don't say anything. Stop tyring to get this closed. If i'm out of line i'm sorry.

Biggs
Biggs,
your so full of it man. What have you offered. I have supported the thread starter. I also have threw in a few possible things that could be an issue. Maybe you should post something constructive instead of calling me out. Good day to you and congratulations to making it to my ignore list.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Socom688 said:
Have you read the post? The problems with it? If so, then why would you ask this? The poster has personally gone down there, and seen the problems, and Jake Lamotta has also stated all of them to be true. Refuse the bill?? Half the problems weren't even found UNTIL it was disassembled... Everything stated on here that is wrong with the order, really is wrong with the order. It doesn't matter so much about taking pictures of it before, but after the taking apart because it really shows the crap that was sent instead of what was supposed to be sent. As far as it being dirty, thats the last thing the poster needs to worry about, HE DIDN'T GET WHAT HE PAID FOR! He did not receive all the parts, or even most of the right parts anyways. It doesn't matter if "pro-pistons" aren't that bad, he didnt pay for them! You all see my point? This needs to be resolved.

+1,

seems that the general consensus on this site with "certain" vendors is that they can do no wrong. :read: What happen to "the customer is always right?"

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Jake Lamotta suggested sending it to BOSS 330 and have Al take it apart, confirm the problems, have MSX send the money to properly install\fix all the problems with it to match what he paid for ( TO GET THE ORIGINAL ORDER RIGHT) then send the crappy parts back to them. This way, buyer is out just time, and MSX accounts for the screw ups they made. It avoids law suits and in time things are forgotten.

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Craig I understand how pissed you must be. Hopefully someone at MSX will talk to you soon and/or post in this thread. Until then everyone chill out and stop the bickering please.

I'd agree that you mostly likely got the wrong engine (to add insult to injury) but you probably shouldn't have disassembled it until you found out for sure. I wish there was something I could do to help, sorry.

I just called to see if I could speak with someone to help get answers. It was busy the first two times, the last time it rang but nobody ever answered. I guess their at lunch. :bored:

Last edited:

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
I just called to see if I could speak with someone to help get answers. It was busy the first two times, the last time it rang but nobody ever answered. I guess their at lunch. :bored:

That is how it always is. Its super hard to get a hold of them, we have been trying to all day long, over 25 calls including them from my dad, brother and Jake. I am Craig's brother by the way lol.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
ShortThrow50 said:
If you bought a package of new underwear (tighty whities for example) at walmart and decided they didnt fit, then bring them back with skid marks in them. Do you think they would give you a refund?

That analogy doesn't make any sense. He didn't use the motor, he simply tore it down to inspect the parts since it looked suspect. The correct analogy would be:

Would Wal Mart take back a package of underwear after you opened the package and discovered the wrong underwear was in the package?

The answer obviously being "yes."

MSX shouldn't have a problem with a shop opening up the motor to inspect it, but we'll see.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Craig I understand how pissed you must be. Hopefully someone at MSX will talk to you soon and/or post in this thread. Until then everyone chill out and stop the bickering please.

I'd agree that you mostly likely got the wrong engine (to add insult to injury) but you probably shouldn't have disassembled it until you found out for sure. I wish there was something I could do to help, sorry.

Thanks so much for calling and trying to help. It is greatly appreciated. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
That analogy doesn't make any sense. He didn't use the motor, he simply tore it down to inspect the parts since it looked suspect. The correct analogy would be:

Would Wal Mart take back a package of underwear after you opened the package and discovered the wrong underwear was in the package?

The answer obviously being "yes."

MSX shouldn't have a problem with a shop opening up the motor to inspect it, but we'll see.

+1. This whole situation is :cuss: :mj: :fm: :nonono: :kaboom: :cuss:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
mc01svt said:
I feel your pain, but since MSX is a supporter of this site I can't see how this thread will stay open long. Not to mention all those who will defend vendors to the death, despite threads like this coming up repeatedly. :read:

BS! It's NOT going to be closed. This needs to get settled.

Shelly@MSX

Banned
Thanks for all your guys concern, we are personally taking care of this situation. Fade to black please call the shop at 209-634-0248 asap.

Thanks, MSX

02TrueBlu

Established Member
id like to hear the end result of this one... MSX "was" on my mind. Hope it all works out for the best

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
Lets not jump the gun here. I'd like to know too. But lets stay calm here.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Thanks Shelly. Aparently Billy is in contact with Craig and his dad about all these issues. Maybe Craig will post up and I think Billy is gonna call me as well.

:beer:

frdmstnggt

Mine: Audi, Yours: Innie
Established Member
L.L. and Fade... and everyone else! You guys freakin kick a**. I really am pleased with how you are helping out a fellow member. Just makes me proud to be part of the SVTP family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread